Sizing & Fit
Belstaff Brooklands Jacket
Brooklands motor circuit, regarded as the world’s first dedicated motor racing track, finds its roots intermingled with Belstaff’s - the legendary banked track was built over 100 years ago, and the seeds that would become the illustrious UK-based Belstaff brand were sewn on that same hallowed ground. With inimitable British style and race-bred leanings, the Belstaff Brooklands Jacket pays homage to the legends’ shared history. A classic cut with shorter length to the hip achieves a signature moto feel. A seam-sealed waterproof membrane is bonded to the 8 oz. waxed cotton shell, and a zip-out quilted thermal liner is included. Arm and shoulder protection meets current European CE safety standards for motorcycle protection, making the Belstaff Brooklands Jacket a functional piece of motorcycling history.
- UK sourced 8 oz waxed cotton
- Removable protective inserts on shoulders and elbows
- Safety standards of protective inserts: European directive 89/686/CEE & CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Bonded membrane and heat sealed seams for waterproofing
- Zip-in removable quilted body liner
- Corduroy-lined collar with tab fastening
- 2 storm-proof patch pockets, 2 zip pockets and 1 internal pocket
- Corduroy-lined cuffs with adjustable popper fastening
- Underarm metal air grommets
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Buckle cover to prevent scratching on bike
- Last snap rubberized to protect against scratching
- Logo patch on left sleeve
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XL / Mahogany||RevZilla Item #1138102||MFR. Product #41020003C61T0102600172XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Belstaff Men's Jacket Sizing
|Alpha Size||UK Size||Chest (in)||Low Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Arm (in)||EU Size|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
8 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers