Alpinestars Faster Airflow Jacket
CE certified protection makes the Alpinestars Faster Airflow Leather Jacket a protective option made out of premium materials. Perforated 1.3mm bovine leather provides the abrasion resistance and airflow to keep you protected and cool. Stretch panels allow freedom of movement. Alpinestars sportbike styling looks fast even when you're sitting at a red light.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather
- Stretch panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and feel
- Hook and loop waist adjustment for improved riding fit
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Embroidered logos
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
- Localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces fatigue when riding
- Reflective details
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate optional Level 2 CE Nucleon back protector (sold separately)
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs
- CE certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 56||RevZilla Item #1245120||MFR. Product #3103618-12-56||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.