Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Core Leather Jacket
The Alpinestars Core Jacket takes race track pedigree to the street. With premium leather, excellent ergonomic performance and strategically positioned stretch inserts enhance safety and comfort by working with the rider's body both on and off the bike. Packed with superb protection, such as Alpinestars’ race-derived Dynamic Friction Shield, the Core is engineered for performance, comfort and safety. Ideal for sport riders looking for race-level style and performance with street wise comfort, the Core Jacket delivers everyday riding relief.
- Highly abrasion resistant main construction utilizing full-grain 1.1mm leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding
- Removable CE protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2 Nucleon Back Protector (sold separately)
- Pockets for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit
- Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for range of movement
- Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding
- Perforations on chest and arms offer airflow and help regulate body temperature
- 3D mesh sleeve comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit
- Soft 3D mesh and leather collar construction for breathability and comfort
- Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
- Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- D-ring waist adjustments feature VELCRO® brand closure straps for secure and personalized fitting
- Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1097994||MFR. Product #3101316-10-46||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1097995||MFR. Product #3101316-10-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1097997||MFR. Product #3101316-10-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1097999||MFR. Product #3101316-10-56||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 48||RevZilla Item #1098005||MFR. Product #3101316-12-48||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #1098006||MFR. Product #3101316-12-50||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 52||RevZilla Item #1098007||MFR. Product #3101316-12-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 56||RevZilla Item #1098009||MFR. Product #3101316-12-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
7 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers