Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Bryce GTX Pants
Through the nastiest conditions Fall, Winter and Spring can unleash—rain, cold or snow. The Alpinestars Bryce Pants utilize a fully laminated Gore-Tex chassis with Gore Tex Stretch at the knee to deliver ultimate inclement weather performance. A 100g detachable thermal liner and large zippered ventilation at the thighs allow you to easily regulate temperature and stay comfortable in a variety of riding conditions.
- Multi-panel main shell Gore-Tex construction with reinforcements on the thigh areas for an optimal combination of durability, protection and weight saving
- Fully laminated Gore-Tex chassis (three layer above the knee and two layers below the knee) which is bonded for weight-saving, plus exceptional waterproofing and breathability
- Gore-Tex stretch inserts positioned on knees offers mobility and riding fit on various touring bike models
- Ballistic nylon reinforcements strategically positioned on legs for enhanced tear and abrasion resistance and with a non-scratch finish to preserve the bike’s paintwork
- Removable 100g thermal lining
- Ventilation system features zippered air intakes on thighs which offer superior interior cooling and airflow to prevent build of potentially fatiguing heat
- Thigh air vents feature snap buttons to ensure vent stays open while riding
- Lightweight, removable CE certified knee protectors
- Internal hip pockets lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort
- Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars Nucleon hip protectors (sold separately)
- Hook and loop grip closure leg closure system on calf and ankle ensures optimized garment fit and also help to keep protectors in place in the event of an impact slide
- Deep, zippered front hand pockets for peace-of-mind storage of belongings
- Waist connection zipper enables attachment to various Alpinestars textile riding jackets
- Inner waist incorporates soft padded lining for high levels of comfort
- Reflective detailing on front and bottom legs improves rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1242670||MFR. Product #3622718-10-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1242671||MFR. Product #3622718-10-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1242672||MFR. Product #3622718-10-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1242674||MFR. Product #3622718-10-2X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1242675||MFR. Product #3622718-10-3X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Textile Pants Alpha Sizing
|Alpha||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 1 Answers