Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Brera Airflow Leather Jacket
The Alpinestars Brera Airflow Jacket is a classic in the making. With distinctive cafe styling combined with full perforated full grain leather and slim-fitting protection, the Brera Jacket offers unbeatable style and protection for hot-weather riding. Riding in the summer doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style or protection. The Brera has you covered and helps you keep your cool.
- Full grain leather main shell construction with a natural finish for abrasion resistance and durability, as well as a soft, luxurious feel
- Extensively perforated front, back and sleeve panels offer excellent internal airflow for cooling comfort
- Slim-fitting, CE certified and removable Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for optimized levels of protection
- Back protector pocket can be upgraded with Alpinestars Nucleon back protector to provide the ultimate in protection (sold separately)
- Pre-curved sleeve construction with elbow gusset to promote comfort and range of movement in the riding position
- Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure and adjustment for personalized fit and security
- Zippered rear back and shoulder gussets for comfort and fit
- Zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure
- Interior wallet/document compartment pocket
- Embossed shoulder detailing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1097638||MFR. Product #3107116-10-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1097639||MFR. Product #3107116-10-56||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style 58 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1097648||MFR. Product #3107116-810-58||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
36 Customer Reviews
18 Questions & 25 Answers