Alpinestars Bionic Tech Jacket
The Alpinestars Bionic Tech Jacket has everything you need to stay safe on the street, track or trail. This full armored jacket can be worn under a jersey for total CE certified protection off-road or under a leather jacket or race suit to boost your level of safety on the asphalt. The highly ventilated mesh and Cordura chassis is fully adjustable to conform to your body and keep the armor firmly in place in the event of a crash.
- Grid technology makes the product lighter and improves the breathability and air ventilation
- Soft touch BNS puller for an easy and safe engagement with the BNS
- New kidney belt system
- Highly versatile, modular and customizable fit for different forms of off-road riding is afforded by: removable bp, removable comfort padding; v-strap kidney belt; cross lacing sleeve (CLS) closures; removable sleeves; full compatibility with BNS protection
- Innovative, CE certified chest protector backed by technical, EVA shock absorbing material which molds to rider’s body shape
- Premium, CE certified shoulder and elbow/forearm protectors systems feature: thermoformed 3D poly padding for comfort and shock absorption; dual protector cup for excellent flexibility and range of movement; protector cups are asymmetric to offer extended protection surfaces, which are contoured to ensure a close fit to keep the protection located and reduce rotation
- Detachable back protector can be removed to further enhance ventilation capabilities or adapted to accommodate BNS
- Protector panels are constructed from a polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties
- Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up
- Innovative cross lacing system (CLS) for securing sleeves features elastic cord and breathable microfibers to give lightweight and Highly customizable fit (CLS significantly reduces risk of arm pump)
- Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape
- Strategically positioned Cordura panels for durability and abrasion resistance
- All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated
- Convenient pull tab loops on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS
- Removable comfort padding on shoulders, chest and kidney area
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure and on detachable sleeves ensures security
- En 1621-1:2012 / level 1
- En 1621-2:2014 / level 2
- Pren 1621-3:2013 / level 2
- Upgrading of the back protector CE level: CE certified against the en 1621_2 : 2014 level 2 .Grid technology embedded on the back protector. Upgrading of the chest protector CE level : CE certified against the pr en 1621_3 : 2013 level 2 full chest type a . Grid technology embedded on the chest protector shoulder and elbow PU foams new softer formulation and channeling design for more flexibility . CE certified against the en 1621_1 : 2012
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1062715||MFR. Product #6506516-123-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1062716||MFR. Product #6506516-123-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1062717||MFR. Product #6506516-123-L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1062718||MFR. Product #6506516-123-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1062719||MFR. Product #6506516-123-2XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Armored Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Arm Bent (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone along the outside of the arm.