Alpinestars Bionic Pro Jacket
Make gearing up for your next moto easy by throwing on the Alpinestars Bionic Pro Jacket. With built-in chest, back, shoulder and elbow armor that meets the latest safety standards, and direct integration of Alpinestars' BNS neck brace, you don't need to worry about forgetting anything on your way to the track. The Bionic Pro Jacket literally has you covered front to back.
- Removable upper chest and back padded panels accommodate fitment of Alpinestars BNS
- Slim-fitting, highly breathable elastane stretch mesh main construction incorporating extensive Cordura paneling for durability and abrasion resistance
- Reduced material construction on underarms and arms for ventilation and weight saving
- Integrated chest and back protection panels constructed from a robust polymer blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving
- Back panel protector is CE certified Level 2 and incorporates innovative 3D grid pattern and constructed from a hybrid polymer and EVA foam compound for weight-saving, airflow and which molds to rider’s body shape.
- Cordura textile finish stitch mounted onto jacket for styling, stability and durability; reinforced by thermoformed 3D poly padding for comfort and shock absorption
- Slim-lined CE level protectors on shoulder and elbows offer excellent levels of resistance, shock and abrasion
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zipper utilized for main frontal closure, plus convenient zip garage
- Convenient pull tab loops on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS
- Thermoformed padding on kidney areas for comfort and secure fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1062720||MFR. Product #6506616-123-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1062721||MFR. Product #6506616-123-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1062722||MFR. Product #6506616-123-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1062723||MFR. Product #6506616-123-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1062724||MFR. Product #6506616-123-2XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Armored Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Arm Bent (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone along the outside of the arm.