Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
AGV Skyline Block Helmet
Drawing heavily on the technology developed in MotoGP for the AGV GP-Tech helmet, the Skyline brings this technology to a touring helmet for the first time. The Skyline incorporates a number of specific features that makes riding on the road a much more pleasurable experience. The ISV (integrated sun visor) makes the transition between light and dark conditions much safer and the extra wide visor aperture ensures excellent peripheral vision.
- Shell: Carbonglass (Fiberglass and carbon shell)
- Shell Sizes: 2
- EPS Liner: Multi-density
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels formed directly in the outer shell and dynamic system with air vents and rear extractors
- Interior: Dry-Lex with sanitizing treatment
- Interior Padding: Completely removable and washable
- Removable chin curtain and breath deflector included
- Faceshield: GT2 clear visor in optical class 1
- Faceshield: Non-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% protection from UV radiation
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor removal and replacement without tools in just a few seconds
- Internal Sunshield: Drop down ISV (Internal Sun Visor) is non-scratch and antifog polycarbonate
Note: Retention system may be double D-ring or quick release buckle
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #847855||MFR. Product #1401O2D0003010/1401O2D000310||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The only negative so far is that one cheek pad keeps wanting to pop out. It's a bit annoying.
-Fantastic fit. Comfortable and breathable.
-Looks great in Stealth Black not too much graphics very subtle
-I like the shape neat the jaw and mouth area where it gets narrow for aero-dynamic purposes.
-Doesn't have rear air vents. (Don't need them as the back side of the helmet looks great without and air vents taking away from its shape and design.)
-It features a quick release strap which is awesome for tightening and taking off instantly.
-Features a Internal Sun Visor which helps if you dont wear sunglasses or forget to bring some.
-Most features you can read about already but these seem to be the highlights of why I really love this helmet and why I recommend it for anyone debating its value and quality.
-It comes with a helmet bag which is decently nice keep your helmet shiny and protected from blemishes.
over 2 years ago
Overall, the helmet has been great. Super comfortable, great visibility, the internal sun visor works well (though I wish it was darker and came further down), and I love the quick-release buckle. Been very happy with the quality and durability, and the paint finish is flawless.
One thing I might note is that my original Skyline was a Medium, which I ordered based on the sizing chart --it fit perfectly when new but became a little loose over time. For my new one, I ordered a Small, which is a little uncomfortably tight to start, but I'm hoping will fit better once it's broken in. So, I guess I'd recommend ordering a size smaller if you're unsure of what size to get.
I haven't ridden with it yet, but did walk around the house for 30-40 minutes with it on and buckled, to make sure I didn't start to feel any hotspots or pain (I didn't.) The cheeks are very snug, but other reviewers cite them loosening up, so I expect that will happen.
I love the ratchet neck strap, which makes it super-easy to use with gloves. Will report back later in the year on noise and such.