AGV K3 SV Rossi Winter Test 2016 Helmet
The AGV K3 SV Helmet builds on AGV's extensive experience in designing the Pista GP and Corsa helmets as well as the legacy of the original K3 helmet. An aerodynamic shell shape is optimized for stability and aggressive aesthetics and features an integrated, compact rear spoiler to reduce turbulence. The narrow chin bar is streamlined to help the helmet cut through the wind at high speeds, further increasing stability.
The AGV K3 SV helmet incorporates a drop-down sun visor, making the helmet a tour de force, aggressive street or touring helmet. The K3 is also communication-ready and features speaker pocket cut outs to minimize discomfort caused by Bluetooth speakers pressing into your ears. The AGV K-3 SV Helmet is an excellent choice for any rider who values sophisticated, modern design in a safe and feature-rich package.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes
- 4 EPS sizes optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Ventilation system was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 4 front vents (3 at the forehead and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the faceshield in seconds
- Faceshield mechanism features PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against drafts and wind noise
- GT2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- GT2 face shield has improved peripheral vision thanks to the specially-shaped profile of the aperture
- Integrated drop-down Sun Visor (ISV) is scratch-resistant and can be replaced easily and without special tools
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Helmet profile has been contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- DOT approved
Note: AGV logo on helmet may vary.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / White/Blue/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1648168||MFR. Product #0301O0MY-001-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style SM / White/Blue/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1648169||MFR. Product #0301O0MY-001-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style MS / White/Blue/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1648170||MFR. Product #0301O0MY-001-MS||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style ML / White/Blue/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1648171||MFR. Product #0301O0MY-001-ML||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style LG / White/Blue/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1648172||MFR. Product #0301O0MY-001-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style XL / White/Blue/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1648173||MFR. Product #0301O0MY-001-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style 2XL / White/Blue/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1648174||MFR. Product #0301O0MY-001-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
AGV K3 SV Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.