Save $250.00 33%
Rebate Available! View Details
1 Blemished Available: $449.96 This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
6D ATS-1 Helmet
Sizing & Fit
6D ATS-1 Helmet
In development for nearly 3 years, the ATS-1 is the first street helmet to incorporate ODS technology. The goal was to build the safest street helmet in the category while providing the rider with features superior to those found within the most premium helmets out there. Exceptional energy management capability was known and guaranteed, but engineering the shield, shell design, interior liner amenities, and air-flow management system, was a challenge that had to be completed without compromise. 6D thinks you will agree that the ATS-1 exceeded these goals with flying colors!
Exclusive ODS Air-Gap Ventilation System: The ATS-1 helmet incorporates an advanced air flow management system designed to provide adjustable air flow throughout the entire helmet. This air flow system aids in heat and moisture evacuation from within the helmet’s interior area providing a cooler and safer environment during extreme riding conditions. 4 adjustable intake ports channel fresh air into the helmet where it is managed by a network of 15 transfer ports and 5 exhaust ports to keep the air moving.
Proprietary Face Shield: Engineered to provide maximum functionality and ease of use, the face shield incorporates a lock-down lever that doubles to provide incremental ventilation when needed. 10 distinctive ratchet positions offer a setting for every riding possibility, and the articulating pivot ensures a snug fit to the shell when closed. Shield changes are easy and quick requiring no tools and the ATS-1 includes a clear 100% MAX VISION PINLOCK anti-fog insert. A beveled top edge improves laminar flow onto the helmet’s surface reducing buffeting and wind noise, while the shield’s flat surface accepts accessory tear-offs for race applications. All shields are treated for anti-scratch inside and out, provide UV protection, and distortion free vision. (Exceeds ANSI Z87 standards)
Comfort Liner: Removable and washable, the 6D ATS-1 comfort liner is as advanced as the helmet itself! Convertible for warm weather riding by simple removal of the rear neckroll cuff, the air flow characteristics can be significantly altered. High-tech fabrics mated to CAD designed internal padding provide superior comfort, noise suppression, and moisture dissipation. Recess pockets provide room for internal speaker installation. Available in multiple sizes for a customizable fit.
- Patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) Technology
- 3K Carbon Fiber Shell Layup - Advanced proprietary blend of aerospace carbon is remarkably strong, yet extremely light.
- 3 Shell Sizes - Optimizes the size and weight ratio of the helmet while ensuring great fit for all head sizes
- Aerodynamic CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamic) Aided Shell Design
- Air Intakes - Sculpted adjustable intakes direct air into the chin, brow, and crown regions of the helmet and are easily operated with gloves on
- Aerodynamic Wing - Advanced CAD design maximizes aerodynamic efficiency reducing drag, buffeting, and lift at higher speeds while simultaneously increasing negative air pressure under the wing to assist scavenging air out of the helmet
- Exhaust Vents - Optimally positioned top, side, and rear exhaust vents take advantage of the negative-pressure effects of air traveling over the helmet’s surface to aid internal air circulation. Exhaust vent covers reduce wind noise and increase the venturi effect
- Convertible Neckroll Cuff - Exposes the rear air-gap for maximum warm weather riding comfort
- Eyewear Compatible - Comfort liner accommodates most designs of glasses
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Articulating Pivot - Compact and efficient in design, provides 10 effective micro adjustments of the shield while also seating the shield securely against the eyeport trim to ensure a wind and rain-proof seal. Provides quick and easy shield changes with no tools required
- Locking Shield Lever - Securely locks the shield in the closed position, or cracks open for ventilation
- Rear Delta Vent - Aids heat transfer and comfort by scavenging air from within the helmet
- Adjustable Crown and Brow Intake Vents
- Internal Brow Vents - Pulls air across the inside of the shields’ surface to aid cooling and fogging dissipation
- Locking Shield Lever
- Pinlock Max Vision Included
- EPS Lined Chin Bar
- Removable / Washable Comfort Liner
- Internal Breath Guard
- Removable All-Weather Chin Cover
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads
- Exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only. SM/MD size features a Small outer shell with a Medium EPS liner to provide a smaller profile Medium sized helmet.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / XS||RevZilla Item #1077686||MFR. Product #30-0114||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style White / SM||RevZilla Item #1077687||MFR. Product #30-0115||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style White / MD||RevZilla Item #1077688||MFR. Product #30-0116||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style White / LG||RevZilla Item #1077689||MFR. Product #30-0117||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style White / XL||RevZilla Item #1077690||MFR. Product #30-0118||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1077691||MFR. Product #30-0119||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style White / MS||RevZilla Item #1217426||MFR. Product #30-01155||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Carbon / XS||RevZilla Item #1077674||MFR. Product #30-0184||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Carbon / SM||RevZilla Item #1077675||MFR. Product #30-0185||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Carbon / MD||RevZilla Item #1077676||MFR. Product #30-0186||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Carbon / LG||RevZilla Item #1077677||MFR. Product #30-0187||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Matte Carbon / XL||RevZilla Item #1077678||MFR. Product #30-0188||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Matte Carbon / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1077679||MFR. Product #30-0189||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Matte Carbon / MS||RevZilla Item #1217427||MFR. Product #30-01855||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
6D Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|MD||22 1/2-22 3/4||57-58|
|LG||22 3/4-23 1/4||58-59|
|2XL||24 7/16-24 3/4||62-63|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
23 Customer Reviews
13 Questions & 14 Answers