Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Joe Rocket Manta Tank Bag
The ultra versatile Joe Rocket Manta Tank Bag features a magnetic mounting system, mobile phone pocket, and a hidden rain cover.
- Wind/water resistant Rock Tex 680 construction
- Magnetic mount system
- Belt buckle guard
- Cell phone zipper pocket
- Removable shoulder strap
- Hidden rain cover
- Reflective piping
- 13" L X 7.5" W X 4.5" H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black||RevZilla Item #205661||MFR. Product #JRA559-0000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The bag's size is fine for my uses. I intend to use it to commute and pack my lunch in there. I can easily carry 2-3 serving bowls/cups in there and they will stay put. Doesn't really allow room for things to shift around in there once I've loaded in my lunch.
The front pocket is roomy enough to hold your wallet, keys, cellphone, ipod, garage door opener, etc. (perhaps all at once).
All is as advertised. My one gripe that makes me wish I had the hammer head instead is the cellphone pocket.
It's useless...with smart phones nowadays, the small little window just doesn't cut it. Sure you can put your phone in there, but you wouldn't be able to see anything if you were using it as a GPS. Had they made the entire cellphone pocket with a clear plastic window, I'd give this product a perfect review. As it stands now, it's not really up to scratch. But for only 60 bucks...I'll use it for a while and if my annoyances gets the better of me, I'll upgrade. No big deal.
My only issue with the bag is that it's very limited in storage capacity. On the ZLA website it appears larger than it really is. Although there is no misleading information on the site, just be aware that if you're needing a place to story a phone, a pair of gloves, your registration papers, some spare sunglasses, you'll be fine. But if you're into ADV or camping, you might want something larger.
A quality bag at the right price for the right mode of travel.
The phone pouch holds my Droid X. It's a little tight, but not unreasonable. I can see about the top half of the screen which is enough to see who's calling, and read the prompts for Google Navigation. The pouch below it works perfect for the external battery charger for my phone and run the retractable cable to the phone.
It held both my gloves (3xl textile) and a 1 liter bottle, but not both at the same time. It may have had I taken time to work it out, but was just on a break from work.
- Quality zippers that don't bind
- Multiple pockets to separate items
- 4 sets of magnets. This thing is mounted solid on my tank and does not move.
- Magnet pads can mark up tank, haven't gotten scratches, but the rubber is leaving marks on my paint that can be rubbed off.
- The bag material eventually starts turning purple from the Sun.