Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Wolfman Blackhawk Tank Bag
The Blackhawk Tank Bag fits in between the compact Enduro Tank Bag and the Explorer Lite Tank Bag. It's 8-liter capacity and trim lines give it great clearance for off-road riding. The curved base contours snugly to most sloped tanks. The foam structure gives the Blackhawk a soft yet rigid frame, allowing the bag to flex.
The redesigned clear map pocket is a step forward in versatility. They have taken the traditional map pocket and made it more useful to riders who use electronics; Wolfman has incorporated a strip of "Loop" material inside the pocket, and include a strip of adhesive hook to attach to your smart phone, GPS, Spot, or other peripherals so they stay put.
Items can be kept organized with one stealthy outside pocket and an internal mesh pocket under the top. The silver interior makes it easy to see the contents of the bag. A small removable/adjustable bungee-cord across the top provides a convenient spot for gloves and such while fueling.
While the Wolfman Blackhawk Tank Bag has a universal fit, it works especially well on the Yamaha Super Tenere.
- Large #10 YKK main zipper with extended weather flap
- Stealthy zippered pocket right in front of the rider
- Reflective carry handle and side accents
- Interior zippered mesh pocket
- Repositionable / removable interior clear divider pocket on a hook and loop system
- Interior key clip
- 1” 4-point mounting harness - same harness as the Rainier, Large Expedition, and Explorer Lite tank bags
- Exterior D-rings for Wolfman Shoulder Strap (sold separately)
- Optional Rain Cover available (sold separately)
- Capacity: 8 Liters
- Length: top 9”, bottom: 11 1/4"
- Height: front-facing rider: 8”, rear: 3 1/2”
- Width: 7”
- Heavy duty 1680 denier ballistic nylon
- Non-skid, non-scratch bottom
- 3/8” dense foam laminate body and bottom for support
- Silver lined interior
- Reinforced stitching throughout
- All seams are bound
- Legendary Wolfman design, function, construction and quality
Note: Contents sold separately, especially the emergency hundo.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1193670||MFR. Product #S0305||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It's worth taking some time to get the straps properly secured. On the BMW F650GS this means some careful work up front snaking the straps to good anchoring points, and the same on the rear so that the straps don't interfere with the seat latching properly. But it can be done, and after about 30 minutes I had a solid install that hasn't budged in thousands of miles.
The quick-release snaps work well (although I only remove the bag when washing the bike). It's not waterproof in a heavy rain but will resist light rain for a while, and it probably could be made more water resistant with some seam sealer on the inside.
I run a charging cable up from the Powerlet outlet on the left side, which allows me to keep my phone plugged in for the entire ride while it's inside the tank bag.
The 8 liter size is good for small stuff like wallet, phone, maps, snacks, baseball cap -- but not really big enough for water bottle or clothing.
Overall, a solid product.
5 months ago