Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines VO2 Naked Air Cleaner For Harley Street 500/750
The VO2 Naked air cleaner is a direct bolt-on to the factory throttle-body. Combined with its high-flow washable filter element, the VO2 Naked air intake kit produces strong performance gains across the entire power curve when paired with Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 and the Competition Series Slip-On. The VO2 Naked can be run with the stock cover or dress it up with one of the many available round aftermarket air cleaner covers, including the Vance & Hines Skull Cap cover.
- Steel Construction
- Sold 'Naked' so you can put the cover you want on it
- Includes washable high-flow element
- Includes large inlet backing plate
- Includes billet venturi
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
Note: Kit is shown with a cover for reference only - Vance & Hines Skull Cap VO2 Air Cleaner Insert is available separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Vance & Hines VO2 Naked Air Intake Kit For Harley Street 2015-2018||RevZilla Item #960055||MFR. Product #71028||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1999-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2007
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2008-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2007
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2008-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2007
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2008-2010
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1999-2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2008-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2018
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1999-2007
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1999-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1999-2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King FLHR/I 2014-2016
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2018
- Road King FLHR/I 1999-2007
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2016-2017
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2015
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2016-2017
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2015
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2015
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2016-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2015
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2016
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2015
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2015
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2016-2017
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2015
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2015-2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2013
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2018
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2014-2016
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2013
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Great job and it goes great with my new pipes and Fuelpak,
Revzilla! What can you say. Their shipping is second to none. I love me some Revzilla!
4 months ago
8 months ago
Anyway, I installed it and it does the job. I road my street 750 2016 across america in four days. From DC to California. Full throttle.
When I got to like south carolina i noticed the fins were messed up. I feel like this air cleaner is disposable because the fins melted and look really weird and deformed now. It doesnt bother me but its pretty cheap is what im trying to say but i dont care so you should buy this because its cheap and it does the job.. meh
Not sure of which tube u r referring to. But, I'm no grease monkey and I installed the intake within 30 minutes. The filter is working beautifully and has increased the horsepower tremendously.
I do not recommend the Harley Davidson stage 1 upgrade it will run crappie at low Rpms and speed.i do recommend the v&h fp3
1. Based on shape, yes they are different
2. Based on size, yes they are different
AFAIK the screamin eagle is not naked type so the air intake will be different with this V&H. Since I installed the V&H exhaust, so I chose this V&H naked air intake since I don't like to many brands on my bike :)
If you are using sport exhaust, then naked air intake is the choice.