Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Arlen Ness Stage 1 Smooth Big Sucker Air Cleaner Kit For Harley
Arlen Ness, the "King of Choppers", knows a thing or two about performance. The Big Sucker is the best-selling and most powerful air cleaner kit on the market - period. Simply, the Big Sucker is designed to give your engine maximum airflow for maximum performance. Testing shows that by simply installing a Big Sucker kit, horsepower gains of up to 21% are attainable.
Big Sucker kits feature patented, hidden breather backing plate technology - this means the breathers are incorporated into the air cleaner housing itself. Gone are unsightly external hoses and hardware, giving your bike a super-clean look. Each hidden breather has a sealing O-ring at the heads and exits at the carburetor or throttle body inlet to provide efficient internal engine pressure relief.
The Standard air filter elements are made one at a time using the finest materials available. Standard filters are all pre-oiled, and feature four layers of surgical-grade cotton to promote airflow and filter air effectively.
The Synthetic Stainless Jacketed filter features a synthetic material that is water resistant and never needs to be oiled. Just wash and re-use. The mesh supporting the gauze is made of a rust-resistant stainless steel as opposed to standard carbon steel, and the synthetic filtration gauze is in black or dark grey, rather than the pink/red hue of the Standard Filter.
The filters are hand-poured one at a time in a urethane body, unlike many other filters that are spun, which can leave a residue on the filtration media.
All kits include a Big Sucker backing plate, high-flow filter, chrome banjo bolts, gasket, hardware, and simple instructions. Made in the USA.
- Hidden breather technology built into backing plate
- Steel or billet aluminum outer cover
- High-flow standard or synthetic air filter
- Chrome banjo bolts
- Gaskets, hardware and simple instructions included
- Made in the USA
Note: Air cleaner images are for reference only. All kits will include filter of your choice.
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-1998
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1999-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-1998
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1999-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-1998
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1999-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1993-1998
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1995-1998
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1993-1998
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2018
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2016
- FXR2 CVO/SE 1999
- FXR3 CVO/SE 1999
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1993
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1993-1994
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1993
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1999-2007
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-1998
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1999-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-1998
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1999-2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2016
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2018
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-1998
- Road King FLHR/I 1999-2007
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Breakout 114 FXBRS 2018
- Softail Breakout FXBR 2018
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2016-2017
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2015
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1993-1999
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2016-2017
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-1996
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2015
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS 2018
- Softail Fat Bob FXFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy 114 FLFBS 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2016-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1993-1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2015
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2016
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2015
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1993-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2015
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2016-2017
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2015
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1993-1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1993-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2012
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1988-2003
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2018
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Super Glide FXR 1994
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1993-1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I do use a tuner and the performance improvement with this air cleaner was noticable immediately.... mostly in hthe highway passing grunt.
Installation was a breeze with the included parts.
For the price you just can't beat the Arlen Ness air Cleaner. Only cons (and this is REALLY nitpicking): My Arlen Ness came with an Arlen Ness air filter not a K&N. The filter itself seemed just a tiny bit less sturdya nd high quality than the K&N i previously had, ut it's still a nice filter.
I can highly recommend it, and will be very likely to make this my standard upgrade on any HArley I own.