Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Troy Lee Designs Adventure Hydro Jacket
The Troy Lee Hydro Jacket is the brain child of Troy Lee himself, who wanted to develop a more technical line of off-road riding apparel for everything from adventure to dual-sport to enduro riding. TLD has taken over two years to meticulously design and test the Adventure collection, ensuring they took fit, function and durability into consideration. In the end, they have developed a line that is very technical yet extremely functional, all while injecting TLD’s industry leading style.
- Waterproof breathable hipora 600 denier oxford construction
- Removable sleeves
- Taped seams
- YKK waterproof zippered chest, arm and rear exhaust vents
- Lower bellowed waterproof storage pockets
- CE molded YF integrated elbow and shoulder pads
- Scotchlite reflective panels throughout front and back
- Rear integrated storage pocket for sleeves and supplies
- Custom waterproof breast pocket with added media port for smartphone earphone
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Side YKK zippered expansion pleats
- Dual adjustable compression arm straps and torso straps
- Fleece lined collar w/ spring loaded VELCRO® Brand snap closure
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1075109||MFR. Product #802003202||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1075110||MFR. Product #802003203||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1075111||MFR. Product #802003204||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1075112||MFR. Product #802003205||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1075113||MFR. Product #802003206||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It's comfortable, has very good ventilation and is holding up well.
My only real gripe has to do with waterproofness and jacket closures.
While the shell is very waterproof, the jacket leaks at almost every zipper. Not a lot, but enough that you will get wet if you're riding in the rain at anything but a snails pace.
I think it has to do with fine the toothed zippers used in conjunction with how stiff the jacket is. When seated, the jacket wants to bend in the zippered areas and the rubberized material covering the zipper comes open just enough for water to get by. The non WP zips that remove the sleeves have never leaked though.
The main zipper is also fine toothed which is a bit of a disappointment. By far the least robust zipper of any of my jackets. Not a deal breaker and it's never failed but it's not as quick to zip as it could be. It takes some fidgeting to get it closed sometimes. I would have liked to see a beefy zipper with a rain gutter that runs the length of the coat under the main flap instead of a small toothed water resistant zipper.
The collar isn't very adjustable either. There is only a small piece of velcro on the tab and the collar so It's either just open or closed. No way to tuck it back if left open so the velcro tab just flaps around scratching your neck and sticking to things.
I'm not trying to bash this jacket. It's by far my favorite go to riding jacket. It's just hard not to think of how great it could be if TLD addressed some of it's shortcomings.