Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Select Saddle Bags
The Tour Master Select Saddlebags are a useful addition to your road trip arsenal. It's war out there- prepare for it.
- Heavy duty, 600D Carbolex and 1680D ballistic nylon construction
- Adjustable mounting yoke can be permanently mounted under the seat of some motorcycles
- Bags have removable neoprene layers to help protect the motorcycle
- Hinged lid provides easy access to the main compartment and offers additional storage space
- Phoslite dark colored reflective piping provides nighttime visibility
- Convenient carrying handles
- Internal support panels hold the shape of the bag when empty or full
- Rain / dust cover is included and easily stores in the lid mesh pockets
- External side pockets offer additional, easy-access storage space
- Integrates with Tour Master Select Tail Bag
- 15” L x 5.5” W x 11” H (12 liters each bag)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Tour Master Select Saddle Bags||RevZilla Item #621954||MFR. Product #8203-1305-00||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The webbing between the two bags is fully velcro and super adjustable. It's also really wide, so I'm confident they won't be pulling apart, or away from the bags any time soon.
The last set of soft bags I had lasted about 2 years and 40,000 miles or so before they came apart at the seams... The beefier straps, more robust stitching, and smaller size of these tourmasters leads me to suspect I should get a little better life out of these ones. You practically can't "overstuff" these ones, which helps them last longer.
As of this review I've had them for a few months, and maybe 7,500 miles or so. So far, so good.
over 2 years ago
This might not be the fault of the bags, but they aren't engineered in a way to help it. A stiffer backing on the bags, or an interior bracket, or a side to side brace, or SOMETHING could be done to help...
So, if you have a bike where you will be able to secure the bags downward with the straps, then these should work well. If your bracing straps are inward, then be prepared for disappointment...
Does that help?
I need your help, i lost my rain covers, can you tell me where can i buy them again?