Biltwell Exfil-18 Saddlebags
If you think EXFIL-18 saddlebags look like a supersized version of Biltwell’s EXFIL-7 bag, you’re right. Fast movers and light packers have been strapping that original motorcycle utility bag to the fender struts on Dynas, Sportsters, and FXRs for years. EXFIL-18 handles business with the same smart design and rugged construction found on every bag in Biltwell’s moto luggage arsenal. As the name implies, each EXFIL-18 saddlebag holds three six-packs of 12-ounce cans. EXFIL-18 saddlebags are a universal fit system that hangs under the seat and over the rear fender on an easy-to-install yoke with Velcro adjustment.
- UV-treated 1680-denier ballistic nylon exterior resists moisture and fading
- Strong, flexible EVA foam panels inside main compartment add structure and durability
- MOLLE system on exterior provides options for attaching accessories and extra gear
- One main and two secondary compartments are secured with rustproof nylon zippers
- Zippered clamshell cover on main compartment locks closed with two 1.5-inch wide (36mm) reflective polyester straps and Duraflex quick-release buckles
- High-vis orange interior lining makes spotting contents easier
- 10” wide x 8” deep zippered pocket on clamshell top provides fast access to maps, smart phones, and other essentials
- Two-piece mounting yoke with adjustable Velcro panel fastens to both bags with extra-large, heavy-duty nylon zippers
- Universal fit—works great with a wide variety of aftermarket saddlebag supports
- Multiple D-rings and MOLLE points on bag exterior provide options for carabiners, bungee cords, etc.
- Hidden cable port into main compartment—perfect for charging devices
- Waterproof nylon rain covers with elastic gathers and drawstring closure provide extra protection in extreme conditions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Biltwell Exfil-18 Saddlebags||RevZilla Item #10112749||MFR. Product #3011-01||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 5-7 business days|