Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg CL-890 Mini Expandable Sport Saddle Bags
The compact size of the Nelson Rigg CL-890 Mini Expandable Sport Saddle Bags is compatible with most bikes that have upswept exhausts.
- Easy access top loading main compartment
- Securely mount with VELCRO® brand closures straps and quick release buckles
- UV-treated Tri-Max ballistic nylon with reflective piping
- Lined main compartment holds shape
- External buckles for compatibility with our tank/tail packs
- Heat resistant under panels
- Convenient outer pockets for smaller items
- Fully expandable for more space when needed
- Protective pad prevents slipping or marking bike
- Includes a Lifetime “No Hassle” warranty
- Main compartment measures: 15” L x 6” W x 9” H / 15” L x 9” W x 9” H expanded
- Holds 13 Liters per side / 20 Liters per side expanded
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #949386||MFR. Product #914-021/CL-890||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I'm opting for a sleeker, smaller tailbag instead.
Expandable compartments are good; everything fit which needed to.
I have had stitching failure on one of the zipper pulls already, but that will be easy to fix.
These seem to be one of the most compast (length-wise) sets of bags available for sportbike configurations, which was the motivation behind my choice.
I"m keeping them.
You can throw a duffel bag or anything with a cargo net on top of them
Nelson Rigg treating me over the top well...
They can sag toward the center under the tail, which could cause problems on some bikes
The cardboard inserts seem to be too big
Not really a con but make sure you have a place to strap them onto.
I can't recommend these enough, and a huge shout out to Nelson Rigg customer service!
1 year ago
3 months ago
9 months ago
Nelson Rigg CL-890
Cortech Super 2.0
Saddlemen Expandable Sport Luggage
Nelson-Rigg Sport 40
I do carry tools and other things that may be up to 15-20lb per bag.
I want to know which bag will hold up the best to the weight and wont tear under wear and tear from basic use.
Which bag will also hold up the best from weather and wind going at a faster pace than usually?
I use my bike as a daily so i need one that will hold up well.
Please let me know so i may make my decision