Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
TCX S-Speed Boots
The TCX S-Speed Boots are the bridge between sport touring and super sport riding. With many of the same track level protective features, like the T.C.S. (Torsion Control System) and PU shin, heel and shift guards as well as a replaceable PU toe slider, the S-Speed Boots are perfect for the weekend warrior. The S-Speed comes with a perforated upper, Air Tech lining and iron mesh air intakes which translates to excellent moisture control and all day riding comfort, especially for those in warmer climates. With race-level protection and improved ergonomics, the TCX S-Speed is everything you need.
Note: We have found that the TCX S-Speed Boots fit wide and slightly large, and recommend sizing down if between sizes.
- Soft touch microfiber upper with micro-injected inserts and padded front and rear area for a better comfort and flexibility
- AIR TECH breathable liner
- T.C.S. (Torsion Control System) with iron mesh air intakes, polyurethane heel guard, polyurethane shin plate and a polyurethane shift pad integrated in the sole
- Replaceable high-resistant polyurethane toe slider
- Zipper and VELCRO® brand band closure
- Anatomic and replaceable footbed
- Reinforced PP mid sole with differentiated thickness
- Mono compound, ultra resistant sole with specific grip area
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #921280||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 39||RevZilla Item #921281||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #921282||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 41||RevZilla Item #921283||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #921284||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 43||RevZilla Item #921285||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #921286||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 45||RevZilla Item #921287||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #921288||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 47||RevZilla Item #921289||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #921290||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 49||RevZilla Item #921291||MFR. Product #64041990||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Got these instead & was pleasantly surprised.
Out of the box these feel good, real good. Have yet to ride in em yet as it 35 out, but have been wearing 'em around the house for about 3 hrs. Snug yet comfortable.
I wear 10.5-11 regular shoes, went with a 45 in these & fitment is spot on.
I just think my foot is getting stuck, not enough room, never ever had a problem riding with shoes. But when I got the boots it made it a whole different story.
Again, time for some new adjustable rearsets and I should be good to go.
I have extremely wide feet (4.5 inches at their widest point), and these boots are just wide enough. Ahhhhhhh.
I have not crashed these, but I do have a concern, which is that they are not very tight around the ankle and lower leg, so I wonder if they could come flying off in a crash. I hope the comfort is not nullifying the protection. You can't really pull the velcro tight enough to feel laced-up. Still, the heel counter and other armor give me a little more confidence than my old leather boots that my ankle and foot bones won't be ground off if I slide with a leg trapped under the bike.
I've only had these for a few months, but so far I enjoy wearing them and I don't regret the purchase. The riding I do is mostly small-city commuting plus weekend rides on mountain twisties. If I was doing track days and finding the limit of traction, I would upgrade to a boot with more hardness overall, especially ankle armor, and tighter lacing (which I believe is the way the next model up from TCX actually works). So, I think TCX hit the sweet spot for me as a casual rider, and if my feet don't get torn off in a crash, I will happily buy another pair of boots from them someday.
1. Boots , i bought white / black , look absolutely fantastic .
2. Protection , imo , is good . I mean to use these boots only for street riding in NYC.
3.I thought , given the level of protection , the boots would be rather bulky , heavy and not comfortable . And i would accept that . To my pleasant surprise - they are NOT. Rather light and very really comfortable.
4. My USA size is 10 , rather wide feet with high instep . Worse , after patella /knee surgery my both feet tend to swell after couple of hours . So sizing was my main concern . Bought size 44 - spot on , from the first try . A little bit tight in instep , but after breaking them in - should be perfect . If need be - could
wear on bike without breaking in .
So far - they don`t squeak .
5. Originally i wanted to get waterproof version of these boots , but after consideration decided : it`s better once in a while to get caught in a heavy rain with the wet feet , rather than suffer every single day from the lack of breathability of waterproof Speed Boots.
Eventually , i`ll get WP boots for those rainy days anyway .
6.The only shortcoming i see right now : i wish the boots would have full length protective covers on zippers , like S-Sportour EVO boots . But ... , nothing is perfect in this life.
7.As i said , i have no idea about these boots durability . I hope , they are . At least they look like the ones.
And , i`m not going to baby them in the least . They will see very rough life from me.
8. Overall , extremely surprised : i bought them b/c they look AMAZING on the top of the protection . I usually , any day , go with the appearance / look over the function /practicality . The ladies in my life taught me that ... So i expected rather heavy , stiff and uncomfortable , hardly suitable for street riding boots . I was wrong - they are very comfortable , rather light and not that stiff . i expected more stiffness .
9. Thank you Revzilla for great site and service .
1 year ago
Very happy with my TCX boots.
8 months ago
I've tried Sidi, Astar, Spidi, and you pretty much need perfect sexy feet to fit in those, which I don't have! The old Cortech Latigo Airs are wide and comfy but only offer basic protection as they are inexpensive boots.
My foot is 10.4" long and 4.2" wide. I generally wear a 9-9 1/2 running shoe if they are offered in "wide" but if they're "regular" width I have to get 10 or even 10.5 so my fat foot fits snugly even though the shoes are too long at that point.
These TCX S-Speeds (white) in size 43 (9) fit me great! They are snug on my foot with about 1/3" extra length in the toe box which isn't super excessive, and I can get in and out of them without wrestling them. I've had them since the beginning of this season with 2 track days and I've been really happy with them. They're comfortable enough that I can wear them all day at the track hanging out in the paddock between sessions without any issues, and they don't squeak walking around. On the bike they feel great, they seem pretty sturdy and look quality, for $260 I'm stoked I found these.
8 months ago
4 months ago