Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Spidi Hard Track H2OUT Jacket
Spidi Hard Track H2OUT Jacket
The Spidi Hard Track Jacket represents Spidi's know-how on adventure touring and long-range enduro. Ideal for riding 365 days a year, thanks to the Step-in-Clothing system offering the ideal level of insulation to different needs. The water repellent treatment on outer 3-layers fabric offers high level of water-resistance, while the detachable H2out membrane makes Hard Track totally waterproof. The large leather inserts placed on shoulders and elbows increase the abrasion resistance and give the Hard Track Jacket a unique yet functional look.
- Triple-layer polyamide outer fabric with water repellent treatment
- Mesh lining for higher transpiration
- Extra Tenax reinforcements
- Cow split leather reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Flex Tenax joints on the arms for mobility
- EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protection on shoulders and elbows (Test Report 23.0 kN)
- Ready for Warrior back protector, certified EN1621-2 Level 1 or Level 2
- Ready for prEN1621-3 certified Warrior Chest protector
- Ready for prEN1621-3 certified Thorax Warrior protector
- Dynamic vents on shoulders, arms and back
- EST neck adjusting
- Aluminized 200gr hollow fiber removable lining
- Removable waterproof, breathable and wind-braking H2Out membrane
- VELCRO® brand closures adjusting on hips and arms
- Drawstring on the bottom
- Reflex inserts exceeding 150cm²
- 5 external pockets
- Knitted cuffs
- Large floating rear pocket
- Waterproof pouch included
- Ready for Hydroback
- Removable groin strap
- Weight: 2.70 Kg
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #987175||MFR. Product #47430013X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #987176||MFR. Product #4743001L||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It's been through a few steady rainfalls and some sunny and moderately cool weather here in Washington's August-October. Waterproofing has been perfect, without the H2Out liner, through a light to medium hour long ride I was quite dry. More than that I would want the liner in. Of the 3 liners, the outer and thermal layer are most important I feel in spring and fall, you can get by parts of summer with it. With just the outer there's great breatheability with all the zips open. Also the adjustability is fantastic, waist, neck and double arm velcros.
Starting to dip into low 50's, I've had both the liners in, I can ride with just a thin t-shirt underneath and be perfectly comfortable for about an hour. Haven't had this on in a multiple hour downpour, but the WP liner seems pretty solid and blocks most cold and water. The rabbit pouch is extremely nice as it holds a surprising amount of stuff for it's size and isn't too cumbersome. I also have the EVO Back insert, it's a very tall back insert compared to Rev-it or Dainese but quite sturdy. I love the leather additions, felt more assured going from my full leather jacket to a more adventure style. I have not had the chance to test the hydroback but I feel it's a great option.
I have two nit-picks for this jacket. All but one of the pockets (one inside the thermal which is only comfortably small enough for a phone or wallet) are marked as 'non-waterproof.' That means all 6 of the outer pockets and 2 outer-layer inner pockets are non-wp. They do include a WP bag which is nice but takes time to remove or add anything. Secondly the knit cuffs. Not a great design after living with it. They're scratchy in the hot, wet in the rain and let air through in the winter if your gloves allow it. Not uncomfortable at all when you're in temperate weather however.
I can't attest to it's off-roading capabilities. I mostly take day-trips and commute regardless of weather.
Overall I do love the jacket, very comfortable and prefer it over my Galactic, Rainsun, and Speedmaster. Not the most robust closet I have, but the Hard Track feels very protective and versatile.