Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Schuberth S2 Sport Drag Helmet
Schuberth S2 Sport Drag Helmet
The Schuberth S2 arrives after years of extensive engineering. The ultra-quiet S2 spent hundreds of hours in Schuberth's aero-acoustic wind tunnel to ensure optimum aerodynamics with reduced drag and lift for the quietest possible performance. Schuberth's industry-leading triple-matrix shell allows the Schuberth S2 to be significantly lighter while still providing outstanding ventilation and comfort.
- Compact and lightweight Triple Matrix Shell
- Antibacterial, hypo-allergenic microfiber liner
- Extremely quiet <85db at 65 mph
- Integrated, drop-down sun visor
- Fog-free Pinlock dual lens system shield and lens included
- Patented Anti-Roll-Off-System (AROS)
- Integrated 31 inch FM antenna and Bluetooth receiver antenna greatly improves range and reception for the optional (sold separately) fully-integrated SRCS Bluetooth communication system
- 2 shell sizes
- Exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- 5 year warranty
- Glass fiber is pressed at high temperature under high pressure and the addition of special resin in vacuum to a helmet shell with exceptionally high strength
- The helmet shell made of special EPS foam is designed to optimize the shock absorption properties
- EPS features optimized impact absorption properties by using a complex multi-density foam
- CoolMax interior, fully removable and washable
- Optimized seat shape
- Skeletonized for effective ventilation
- Allergen-free and Antibacterial
- Interchangeable comfort cheek pads and liner padding
- Pinlock-ready face shield ensures a condensation-free view
- City setting cracks the face shield slightly
- Easy change visor mechanism allows for extremely fast and easy face shield replacement
- Tool-less shield replacement
Specially developed by Schuberth, the AROS is a safety feature which, in case of an accident, ensures the chin strap is closed and properly adjusted.
- The helmet can not rotate off the head from behind
- Smaller tilt angle of contact between the chin of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider
- The consequences of accidental contact with the chest of the helmet can be reduced
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Yellow / XS||RevZilla Item #1077074||MFR. Product #4428613360||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow / SM||RevZilla Item #1077075||MFR. Product #4428614360||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Yellow / MD||RevZilla Item #1077076||MFR. Product #4428615360||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Yellow / LG||RevZilla Item #1077077||MFR. Product #4428616360||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Yellow / XL||RevZilla Item #1077078||MFR. Product #4428617360||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Yellow / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1077079||MFR. Product #4428618360||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Yellow / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1077080||MFR. Product #4428619360||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
I wanted a quiet, comfortable commuter that had a drop down sun-visor, pinlock system, micro-ratchet strap, and decent aerodynamics. I came from using a Nolan N86, a $270 helmet.
Right off the bat the quality in terms of fit and finish/comfort were leagues above what I was used to. When you put it on and close the visor, it's like closing a car door, the sound just goes away. It's insane. I still recommend ear plugs, but wow this is as quiet as it gets. It's also very comfortable (well, mostly, more on that later). It also cuts through the wind a bit nicer I've noticed too, putting less strain on my head during longer windy rides.
So when you are making the quietest helmet imaginable, you have to have a trade off. It's understandable that air flow has to be limited. But this is extremely limited. Sometimes I'm not even sure if I have my vent open or closed. If you live in a very hot state I imagine you'll trade the quiet for airflow, because I can't even pretend to imagine using this in Florida. It feels sturdier, but it's also a bit heavier. But honestly these cons are more like engineering trade-offs, you understand that they are the costs to other attributes.
The Really Stupid Cons:
Oh boy here we go, the things that really killed it that could have easily been fixed. First the pinlock. It's blurry/distorted in some way, and for reasons not told to me, it's yellow? Which doesn't help when it comes to seeing things clearly. It was so bad that I honestly have been riding without it. Why include it if it's that awful? Please, I would love an answer. Next, in their quest to make the world's quietest helmet, they have high neckrolls and a chin strap that's nearly choking you. It is significantly harder to turn my head in this helmet than any I've ever worn. That being said you can adapt to this over time well enough. But a slightly less limited FOV and harder ability to headcheck makes this not confident inspiring. Oh, and about that chin strap. My Nolan had a ratchet system too, but it had enough fabric to cover the ratchet completely. In some deluded sense of cost saving, Schuberth made it so the cloth does not completely cover the ratchet. I promise you, you will feel the ratchet up on your neck all. the. time. I tend to wear my helmet with the strap a little bit looser as a result, but that's compromising my safety. Lastly, no support for third party communicators, only theirs which is really expensive.
It's a great helmet. It's as quiet as it gets and overall is super comfy. But it's littered with dumb problems, and for $629, it shouldn't have any of them, especially since it is not a track oriented helmet where some trade-offs are expected.