Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Schuberth S2 Sport Drag Helmet
Item: P320134 SKU:
Save $162.25 (25%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Schuberth S2 Sport Drag Helmet
The Schuberth S2 arrives after years of extensive engineering. The ultra-quiet S2 spent hundreds of hours in Schuberth's aero-acoustic wind tunnel to ensure optimum aerodynamics with reduced drag and lift for the quietest possible performance. Schuberth's industry-leading triple-matrix shell allows the Schuberth S2 to be significantly lighter while still providing outstanding ventilation and comfort.
- Compact and lightweight Triple Matrix Shell
- Antibacterial, hypo-allergenic microfiber liner
- Extremely quiet <85db at 65 mph
- Integrated, drop-down sun visor
- Fog-free Pinlock dual lens system shield and lens included
- Patented Anti-Roll-Off-System (AROS)
- Integrated 31 inch FM antenna and Bluetooth receiver antenna greatly improves range and reception for the optional (sold separately) fully-integrated SRCS Bluetooth communication system
- 2 shell sizes
- Exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- 5 year warranty
- Glass fiber is pressed at high temperature under high pressure and the addition of special resin in vacuum to a helmet shell with exceptionally high strength
- The helmet shell made of special EPS foam is designed to optimize the shock absorption properties
- EPS features optimized impact absorption properties by using a complex multi-density foam
- CoolMax interior, fully removable and washable
- Optimized seat shape
- Skeletonized for effective ventilation
- Allergen-free and Antibacterial
- Interchangeable comfort cheek pads and liner padding
- Pinlock-ready face shield ensures a condensation-free view
- City setting cracks the face shield slightly
- Easy change visor mechanism allows for extremely fast and easy face shield replacement
- Tool-less shield replacement
Specially developed by Schuberth, the AROS is a safety feature which, in case of an accident, ensures the chin strap is closed and properly adjusted.
- The helmet can not rotate off the head from behind
- Smaller tilt angle of contact between the chin of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider
- The consequences of accidental contact with the chest of the helmet can be reduced
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Yellow / SM||RevZilla Item #1077075||MFR. Product #4428614360||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow / MD||RevZilla Item #1077076||MFR. Product #4428615360||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow / LG||RevZilla Item #1077077||MFR. Product #4428616360||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow / XL||RevZilla Item #1077078||MFR. Product #4428617360||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Yellow / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1077079||MFR. Product #4428618360||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
15 Customer Reviews
23 Questions & 15 Answers
Browse 77 questions Browse 77 questions and 166 answers
Why did you choose this?
Time for a new helmet, after dropping my old scorpion. I wanted something with good ventilation as well as being quiet ( a tough combination). I like the drop down sun visor and the city mode visor opening, both features my prior helmet had which I found useful. I'll see if this is as good as advertised. i hope so considering the price. I choose the "drag" model because I liked the graphics best. Mike
Michael M on Mar 18, 2016
I am torn between the Shoei Gt Air and the Schuberth S2 drag. Any recommendations?
BEST ANSWER: i have the schuberth... i have never try the shoei, but i cant be any happyer with the schuberth... i have this helmet for a year now and still looking and feeling as good as new, its quiet, lightweight confortable, has a good breathability and the inner sun glases makes it so versatil... i recomend this helmet!!!
I'm interested in the sport drag model in blue. How accurate is the blue shown in the picture? I'd Love to see a graphical overview video on the blue sport drag.
My head measures 59cm and according to the size guide I'm at the top end of Large. All others helmets I've been a Medium. Given the reviews say to go up a size, should i get an XL?
The Schubert S2 sport came with the wind deflector ?
BEST ANSWER: If your referring to the chin curtain, yes it does.
Can I add a bluetooth system to this helmet (Schuberth S2)?
BEST ANSWER: Yes. Schuberth sells one that replaces the neck roll. I think it's made by Cardo.
Is this helmet compatible with the packtalk slim by Cardo?
Can you replace the double D-ring with the micro ratchet they used to use?
Illcan I get a replacement for spring lock lever?