Sizing & Fit
REV'IT! Neptune GTX Women's Pants
The Rev'It! Neptune GORE-TEX Women's Pants are year 'round riding juggernauts. This pant features three layers to maximize comfort no matter what season you're riding in. The Teflon coated 600D Polyester shell is backed up by a full-length Gore-Tex removable liner to keep wind and water from reaching your skin. A separate thermal liner is also included to allow you to ride down into the lower temperatures without thinking twice. When the mercury starts to rise, simply pull those liners out and open up the zippered vents to allow maximum airflow. Whether you're looking for a pant to get you through that year round commute or need a pant that can tackle the varying weather conditions on your next moto adventure, the REV'IT! Neptune Pants have everything you need to keep you comfortable and safe.
Note: We have found that these pants run slightly small and highly recommend going up 1 size from what the size chart suggests.
- Outer shell: high density polyester 600D with Teflon coating, polyester rib with Teflon coating, PWR|shell 880D stretch with Teflon coating, PWR|wax 500D, sure grip
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable Gore-Tex Product with Paclite Technology
- Breathability: detachable Gore-Tex Product with Paclite Technology
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- thermal liner: 100% polyamide (insulation 100% polyester)
- membrane: 57% polyamide, 43% Gore-Tex polytetrafluoroethylene
- lining membrane: 100% polyester
- Seeflex level 2 CE protection at knees
- Tryonic Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- Visibility: laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at under leg and ankles
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at upper legs
- Features: prepared for Strapper suspenders (sold separately), YKK slide lock front closure, stretch inserts at back, stretch panel at knees, short and long connection zippers, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: slit pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #1039562||MFR. Product #FPT0701011-L36||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1039563||MFR. Product #FPT0701011-L38||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1039564||MFR. Product #FPT0701011-L40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #1039565||MFR. Product #FPT0701011-L42||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1039566||MFR. Product #FPT0701011-L44||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1039567||MFR. Product #FPT0701011-L46||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 38 (Short)||RevZilla Item #1039568||MFR. Product #FPT0701012-L38||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 40 (Short)||RevZilla Item #1039569||MFR. Product #FPT0701012-L40||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 42 (Short)||RevZilla Item #1039570||MFR. Product #FPT0701012-L42||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 38 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1039571||MFR. Product #FPT0701013-L38||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 40 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1039572||MFR. Product #FPT0701013-L40||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 42 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1039573||MFR. Product #FPT0701013-L42||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
REV'IT! Women's Textile Pants
|Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)||Inseam - Short (in)||Inseam - Tall (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
While standing upright, measure the distance between your waist (typically at navel or top of the hip bone level) and the top of your shoulder, to the left or right of your spine.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers