Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Out of Stock
REV'IT! Millburn Jacket [Sz. 2XL Only ]
Item: P349957 SKU:
Save $125.00 42%
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
REV'IT Millburn Jacket
A modern spin on a military classic, the REVIT Millburn Jacket will take you into the colder months in comfort and style. Cut at the beltline with elasticated waist and cuffs, the Millburn’s bomber jacket heritage is undeniable. Although it shares classic bomber styling cues, REV’IT! has forgone the traditional loose “parachute” fit in favor of their characteristic svelte European cut - a welcome modern update to the timeless style. In a poly/cotton twill 2L outer shell with Hydratex G-liner and detachable thermal liner, you’ll look cool while staying warm and dry. Appointed with CE rated Seesmart protectors at the elbows and shoulders and prepared for a CE Level 2 Seesoft back protector, the Millburn Jacket is as formidable as it looks.
- Outer Shell: poly/cotton twill 2L
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | G-liner
- Breathability: hydratex | G-liner
- Composition: outer shell: outer shell: 43% polyester, 7% nylon, 50% cotton
- Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows
Back Protector (sold separately): Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL
- Visibility: laminated reflection at center back
- Fit: city fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment tab at collar
- Pockets: slit pockets, chest pocket, document pocket, napoleon pocket, inner pockets, phone pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1159328||MFR. Product #FJT2110010XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answers
Will you be getting any more large in the green color?
Hi! Dows the jacket come with the elbow and shoulder proctections or do I need to buy them separately like the back protector? I'm 5' 9" with normal build, which size would you recommend? Thanks!!
BEST ANSWER: It comes with the protectors but they are more like mash than the hard armor.
How good it is for rain?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, I wore it in an all day storm through the mountains of New Hampshire. The jacket kept me warm and dry.
How breathable is this jacket? I live in the south and temps range from 30 in the winter to 100 in the summer.
BEST ANSWER: It's a nice, comfortable jacket but it doesn't seem breathable. I used it few times when the temperature was 50-60 degrees and it kept me warm but I didn't removed the liner. I didn't use without the liner so I can't answer the question. If you are looking for something breathable I think you need to find something different. I bought this one to stay warm and it's great.