Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Progressive 444 Shocks For Harley
Item: P262653 SKU:
$562.46 - $602.96
Save $62.49 (10%)
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Progressive Suspension 444 Series FST Shocks For Harley
After more than a decade of ruling the roads with the road proven shocks, Progressive Suspension unveiled another breakthrough design. Dubbed Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) for its unique ability to dynamically adjust damping as you ride. The result is superior performance no matter the road conditions. A top mount threaded preload adjuster allows for fine tuning with a simple twist of the cap.
- Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand - no special tool needed
- Progressive-rate spring
- Deflective disc valving
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-2013
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2019
- FLH 1984-1985
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2019
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1987-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1987-1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2017
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006
- Night Rod VRSCD 2007-2008
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2019
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2019
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2019
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2019
- Sport Glide FXRT 1987-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2019
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2019
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2019
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2017
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
29 Customer Reviews
24 Questions & 27 Answers
1.0 / 5.0
Worst part I ever bought
After some interesting lead with front fork springs, Progressive has taken the path of poor quality products. The chrome of these shocks is peeling off badly in less than two years. The factory struts lasted 20 years, and look much better. I contacted them, and they say the chrome is not included in their life-time warranty. Do not be fooled, there is nothing special here other than overpricing and low quality.
June 5, 2016
Browse 24 questions Browse 24 questions and 27 answers
If the shocks are installed upside down, is there a problem in the long run?
I have a 2017 triglide and am wondering, if I put progressive shocks on do I need to also buy the lift kit? Thanks,
What’s the stroke on the 444 ?
have 2014 HD TRIGLIDE ULTRA CLASSIC DO THESE SHOCKS WORK FOR THIS BIKE, OR DO I NEED THE AIR SHOCK ONE ?