Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Progressive Suspension 444 Series FST Shocks For Harley Dyna
After more than a decade of ruling the roads with the road proven shocks, Progressive Suspension unveiled another breakthrough design. Dubbed Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) for its unique ability to dynamically adjust damping as you ride. The result is superior performance no matter the road conditions. A top mount threaded preload adjuster allows for fine tuning with a simple twist of the cap.
- Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand - no special tool needed
- Progressive-rate spring
- Deflective disc valving
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA
- Depending on model, your stock shock length is 12" to 13.3"
- Shock lengths are measured fully extended, eyelet to eyelet on centers
- A change in height at one end of the bike may require a change at the other
- Changing ride height can potentially change the trail and mechanical trail
- Heavy Duty shocks are recommended for bikes operated at or near the OEM maximum load rating over 50% of the time
- Prior to purchasing shocks that are different than your OEM length, please verify that wheel and suspension travel can be altered without causing clearance issues to the swingarm, axle, frame, tire, fender, chain/belt and guard, and exhaust
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard 11 1/2" / Black||RevZilla Item #899785||MFR. Product #444-4052B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 11 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899786||MFR. Product #444-4052C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Black||RevZilla Item #899769||MFR. Product #444-4036B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899770||MFR. Product #444-4036C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 12 1/2" / Black||RevZilla Item #899771||MFR. Product #444-4038B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 12 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899772||MFR. Product #444-4038C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 13" / Black||RevZilla Item #899773||MFR. Product #444-4039B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 13" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899774||MFR. Product #444-4039C||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 11 1/2"||RevZilla Item #899787||MFR. Product #444-4053B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 11 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899788||MFR. Product #444-4053C||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 12"||RevZilla Item #899775||MFR. Product #444-4044B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 12" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899776||MFR. Product #444-4044C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 12 1/2"||RevZilla Item #899777||MFR. Product #444-4048B||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 12 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899778||MFR. Product #444-4048C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 13"||RevZilla Item #899783||MFR. Product #444-4051B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 13" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899784||MFR. Product #444-4051C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-2013
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- FLH 1984-1985
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2018
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1987-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1987-1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2017
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006
- Night Rod VRSCD 2007-2008
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2016
- Sport Glide FXRT 1987-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2018
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2017
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
hit the gas. Far better ride and overall performance than the OEM shocks...
The only reason I am keeping my old shocks is if ever I get another bike these will fit, they are coming with me....
1 year ago
I have a sundowner seat. That seat and the shocks make for a very nice, comfortable ride. Yet firm enough to feel planted taking corners...faster than I should.
I since sold the Street Bob and bought the Low Rider S and the 444's were transferred to the new ride. As long as I have a Dyna I will have the 444's.
....if only they made it in 13.5" or 14".
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
The ride is a lot better, my wife can't feel bumps that she complained about prior to fitting them, they are a lot better then the standard and even after riding over some bumpy sections on deliberately found they were good and rear tyre kept good traction. I would recommend the heavy duty shocks.
As for the ground clearance, I have V&H super radius pipes that would scrap easy on tight corners, I have pushed the bike as hard as I can and have not been able to scrap them. The bike does sit about 40mm higher measuring tyre to guard.
Would recommend changing the front forks to if you like to ride hard, I replaced with the HD upgrade and found the ride a lot better, especially during hard braking, the standard were too soft and nose dived, new ones keep the bike level.
After reading a number of forums I also replaced my standard tyres with Avon Cobra's, I went up in size to 200 x 60 with standard size front. I can confirm that the tyre fits without any mods to the bike. I have done about 3,000klm now and pushed them hard on some mountain roads and can't fault them, they a heaps better then standard tyres.
If you want a HD that you can throw around in the corners and has a good ride I can recommend the changes.
Steve, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Send an email to the customer service sight like I did to get more info.