NUVIZ Head-Up Display
A NUVIZ HUD projects an ultra-high resolution image onto a small clear surface just below your line of sight. When glancing down at this small 1.25 x 1" screen, it appears to hover in front of your bike at a focal distance of approximately 30 feet. This translucent image allows you to safely process your immediate surroundings yet absorb critical information like GPS mapping.
Once your route is mapped out within the NUVIZ app on your smartphone, NUVIZ takes over navigation using its own built-in GPS system. Your phone is still paired up for music and phone functionality but other than that, it remains in your pocket allowing your focus to be on the road ahead. You'll see your turns approaching, the posted speed limit of your current road and your actual speed.
Toggling between menu functions or snapping a quick picture is all handled through the wireless handlebar-mounted remote. The NUVIZ kit includes different controller mounting options so you can keep it within easy reach on almost any bike.
So far, the moto universe has only been teased with the concept of a Heads Up Display. That breath you've been holding can finally purge. Experience the future of motorcycling with NUVIZ.
- Ultra-high resolution display projects onto 1.25" W x 1" H clear surface (becomes 7.5' W x 6' H @ ~30')
- Photo / video capture
- Standalone GPS
- Wifi / Bluetooth connectivity
- Wireless controller with handlebar mounting bracket
- Wired headset with dual speakers and microphone for in-helmet installation
- Replaceable battery
- Upgradeable memory
- App is required for NUVIZ use
- Available for Apple devices via the App Store
- Available for Android devices via Google Play
- Allows you to plan routes
- View photos taken
- View riding stats
- Active matrix LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) microdisplay with a resolution of 800x480 RGB dots
- Self-adapting brightness per ambient conditions
- Pixel density: 3,175 dpi with 16,000,000 possible display colors
Processor and sensors:
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Ambient light sensor
- 1GB LPDDR3 onboard memory
- 16GB eMMC onboard storage with 10GB dedicated user data storage
- Up to128GB of flash storage micro(SD) supported
- Standalone GPS
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth 4.0 with headset support for HFP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Photo: 8MP with auto white balance and auto exposure support
- Video: MP4/H.264/AVC video with AAC LC audio recording
- 1080p 30fps 20Mbps
- 720p 60fps 20Mbps
- 720p 30fps 12Mbps
- 480p 30fps 4Mbps
- Proprietary wired headset with two earphones and one microphone
- Headset jack: 3.5mm round
- Max output: 96±3dB@1kHz
- Analog Mic Input: -38±3dB@1kHz
- HUD: Replaceable / Rechargeable (3250 mAh)
- Heavy use: 3.5 - 6.5 hours
- Light use: 8 hours
- Controller: Replaceable CR2032 Lithium 3V, up to 5 years use
Size and weight
- Height: 58mm / 2.3" main body, 98mm / 3.9" optics housing
- Length: 148mm / 5.8"
- Display size: 0.294” / 65”@10m
- Thickness: 25-28mm / 1-1.1" main body, 36mm / 1.4" optics housing
- Weight: 240g / 8.5oz (with battery)
- Height: 13mm / 0.5" + 9mm / 0.4"
- Diameter: 46mm / 1.8"
- Weight: 28g / 1oz
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style NUVIZ Head-Up Display||RevZilla Item #1245394||MFR. Product #NVZ-0000001||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
6 Customer Reviews
14 Questions & 26 Answers