Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg SE-3050 Sierra Dry Saddlebags
- Aircraft grade aluminum mounting hardware
- 100% waterproof
- Seams electronically heat welded
- Includes 2 lightweight saddlebag liners to easily remove and pack contents
- Removable stiffener allows bag to hold its shape when empty
- Firm internal back plate helps support bag
- Replaceable pad helps protects bags from contact with rack
- Compression straps can also be used to mount dry roll bags
- Each bag securely mounts using 4 quick release cam buckles and double pull webbing
- Made from waterproof and durable 24oz tarpaulin PVC
- UV-coated outer material cleans easily and prevents slipping or marking
- Main compartment measures 15” L x 8” W x 14” H
- Capacity: 27.53L per saddlebag
Note: Bags may be labeled as Deluxe Adventure Dry Saddlebags or Sierra Dry Saddlebags, however they are identical otherwise.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1185240||MFR. Product #/SE-3050-BLK||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1185241||MFR. Product #/SE-3050-YEL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
They flex enough if you're not careful and shove them full of stuff, but will also hold their shape all day if you take your time to pack. The straps are really easy to use, and it wasn't hard to take stuff out that I needed during rest stops.
The included tote bags are brilliant - it made unloading my clothes a cinch when I got to Chicago. I left my tools in the bags on the bike, and simply took everything else in the totes.
Also, I was able to use the top straps on the bags to tie down my Kryptonite chain lock, and it didn't budge at all for the trip.
To use these bags on an FZ-07, you have to make some sort of saddlebag rack. I bent a steel beam, drilled some holes, and bolted it to the passenger footpegs. For $18 or so, this gave me a place to tie the bags down, and kept them secure and off the rear wheel for the whole trip.
Overall this was a fantastic purchase.
10 months ago
6 months ago