Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Nelson Rigg Hurricane Waterproof Backpack / Tail Bag 20 Liter
On short trips, strap into your Hurricane Bag and go. Heading out for the weekend? Tuck in your backpack straps and strap it down to your bike. The waterproof SE-3020 Hurricane Bag is up for either task.
The rugged Nelson Rigg Hurricane looks a little more complicated than your average backpack. That's because it is. This roll-top bag is fully kitted out with MOLLE webbing and multiple tie-down points so it can be secured to the tail end of your bike. The bag features an air purge valve so you're not fighting any trapped air when forming a water-tight seal or using the compression straps. An external pair of bottle holsters support the transport of 1L fuel bottles, water or Brawndo (sold separately). Strap the Hurricane to your back and lock it in with the sternum and waist straps or tuck all that away and go tail bag mode. It's your call.
- 100% waterproof, all seams are electronically heat welded
- Made from durable UV Coated 24oz Tarpaulin PVC
- Water tight roll closure with quick release buckles
- Bag can seal in 2 different closure methods, over the top or down the sides
- Extra-large buckle ensures roll stays closed in all environments
- One-way waterproof purge valve makes for compression easy
- Reflective webbing and external bungee storage system
- Inner sleeve to hold most folders, notebooks, tablets and up to 15" laptops
- Included quick release buckles convert bags into the perfect waterproof tail packs
- Removable MOLLE panel is reversible with waterproof document/map pocket
- Integrated front pocket to hold optional 1L hydration bladder (sold separately)
- 2 Side mesh pockets large enough to hold 30oz fuel bottles (Bottles not included)
- Backpack straps are 3-way adjustable and padded for comfort
- Padded back panel with airflow system
- Includes 2 pairs of centrally buckling straps for tail bag use
- Dimensions: 11” L x 7” W x 16” H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey||RevZilla Item #1288313||MFR. Product #SE-3020||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
4 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 3 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 3 answers
Hi, I see that this waterproof backpack can be attached to the back seat and not have to be worn. Are there special straps that are needed to keep it attached to the motorcycle? It looks like they're are bars in the demonstration photo. Thank you!
BEST ANSWER: It appears that the tail bag straps are included, per the item description. "Includes 2 pairs of centrally buckling straps for tail bag use"
Does anyone have a 15" laptop that fits in this bag? My Macbook Pro doens't..
The fuel bottles look secure enough when worn as a backpack, but not so if mounted horizontally as a tail pack, Thoughts?
BEST ANSWER: although it may seem like it would fall out, but can sinch it down in a way so you'll most likely be fine
It says it's 23.75 is that after its been rolled shut or is that opened up? My tent is 17.25 long want to make sure it will fit ?