Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Out of Stock
Mobile Warming Silverpeak Jacket
Item: P203846 SKU:
Save $40.00 (20%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Mobile Warming Silverpeak Jacket
- The Windshark® 4-way stretch high breathable, waterproof fabric provides additional flexibility needed in active outdoor sports
- Features three heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement with two panels on the chest and one on the back provide quick warm-up and even distribution of heat
- Includes one 7.4V 2.2Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger
- Battery features built-in 4-level thermo-regulating controls
- Provides up to 10 hours of comfortable warmth while enjoying favorite outdoor activities
- Reaches a max. surface temperature of 135°F at full power
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Mobilewarming® Pro Heating System
- 7V 2.2Ah lithium-ion battery
- Current: 1.0A
- Watts: 15.0W
- Surface Temp: 135°F
|100% Power setting||135°F||2.5 hours|
|75% Power setting||120°F||3 hours|
|50% Power setting||105°F||5 hours|
|25% Power setting||90°F||10 hours|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #797307||MFR. Product #7111-0105-09||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #797308||MFR. Product #7111-0105-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #797309||MFR. Product #7111-0105-07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #797310||MFR. Product #7111-0105-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #797311||MFR. Product #7111-0105-05||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #797447||MFR. Product #7111-0105-04||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 3XL / Gunmetal||RevZilla Item #797312||MFR. Product #7111-0107-09||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Gunmetal||RevZilla Item #797430||MFR. Product #7111-0107-07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Gunmetal||RevZilla Item #797449||MFR. Product #7111-0107-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Gunmetal||RevZilla Item #797450||MFR. Product #7111-0107-05||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Gunmetal||RevZilla Item #797451||MFR. Product #7111-0107-04||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Gunmetal||RevZilla Item #797485||MFR. Product #7111-0107-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Navy||RevZilla Item #797446||MFR. Product #7111-0102-07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 3XL / Navy||RevZilla Item #797448||MFR. Product #7111-0102-09||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Navy||RevZilla Item #797481||MFR. Product #7111-0102-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Navy||RevZilla Item #797482||MFR. Product #7111-0102-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Navy||RevZilla Item #797483||MFR. Product #7111-0102-05||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Navy||RevZilla Item #797484||MFR. Product #7111-0102-04||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answers
From the video it looks like you should be able to fit most of the front under a helmet chin curtain. It looks like it would make for a great fall/early winter jacket, but I was just seeing if anyone has any more info about how it performs with keeping your neck warm. Thanks!
BEST ANSWER: It does zip all the way up and by itself it would do exactly as you surmised (it most of the front under a helmet chin curtain). However I wear mine underneath my riding jacket and my jacket's, as I would expect most others to be too, neck area closes up pretty tight when fully zipped. So basically what I do is just wear a neck-gator that tucks inside both jackets.