Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$185.00 - $200.00
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Kriega Solo Saddle Bag
The Kriega Solo Saddlebag combines classic styling with modern performance. 100% waterproof and constructed from super tough abrasion resistant Hypalon and 1000D Cordura, the universal fit Kriega Saddlebags feature a roll top closure for total weather protection, a fully removable white internal liner, aircraft grade anodized alloy strap connectors with heavy duty cam buckles ensuring the Saddlebags are held firmly on the bike when in use. The Kriega Solo Saddlebag is the ideal luggage carrying solution for any modern retro, classic or naked bike.
- 14 or 18 liter capacity
- Classic design with modern performance
- 100% Waterproof
- Hypalon and 1000D Cordura construction
- Roll top closure for total protection from the elements
- Removable white internal liner for easy cleaning
- Aircraft grade anodized alloy strap connectors
- Heavy duty cam buckles
- Mounting straps for single or double sided set up
- Shoulder strap for use off the bike
- Suitable for modern retro, classic or naked bikes
- 10 year guarantee
- Sold each
Note: Requires saddlebag supports on the bike (not Included).
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 14L||RevZilla Item #1153136||MFR. Product #KSBS14||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 18L||RevZilla Item #1153137||MFR. Product #KSBS18||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
Do these bags have any internal stiffening panels? If so, which sides are stiffened?
The description states that you need the mounting brackets. Where are the mounting brackets?
BEST ANSWER: Any side- luggage rack such as the ones seen in the video. Can be givi, touratech, BMW, twisted throttle, etc whatever brand. The only important thing is that you have some structure to fasten the bottom straps around so the luggage won't just dangle off the side