Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Interphone iPhone 6 / 6 Plus Pro Case For Tubular Handlebar
The Interphone iPhone Tubular Handlebar Pro Case was developed to provide the highest resistance to water, snow, impacts and dirt on the motorcycle, as well as featuring innovative, ergonomic lines. The universal handlebar mount installs in seconds on tubular handlebars ranging from 12-30mm (0.5" to 1.2"). The kit includes a safety strap for additional piece of mind.
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will rest comfortably inside the shock absorbing interior liner of the case, with dual locks to make sure it stays locked in place no matter how rough the terrain is.
- Resists rain, snow and other similar events (IPX4 waterproof rated)
- Allows the iPhone to be recharged while it’s being used, even when it’s raining
- Equipped with lateral sliders (slide locks) that quickly position and lock the iPhone inside the case
- Home button/touch screen/camera display
- 1 Interphone Pro Case waterproof case
- 1 Universal handlebar mount
- Installation materials
- 1 Safety lanyard
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style iPhone 6||RevZilla Item #1061853||MFR. Product #SMIPHONE6||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style iPhone 6 Plus||RevZilla Item #1061854||MFR. Product #SMIPHONE6PLUS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This case is durable and with my limited use thus far, works extraordinarily well. Good way to save a ton of money on a GPS.
1) These days there's less of a need for a separate GPS - Google Maps on my iPhone does the same thing and incorporates traffic to boot. Mobile data is almost everywhere and Google now has downloadable maps. I still use my Garmin Montana 600 if I go off into the bush, but for most of the trips I do, the phone is just as good. I have the Garmin mount on one side of the handlebars and the Interphone on the other so I can use either GPS or iPhone (since they are different style mounts).
2) Nobody calls any more - everything is text messages, even at work. If I'm riding and hear the text message buzz in my pants, it will distract me until I see who it is. With this mount, I can see the text right on the screen and I'll know if I want to pull over to respond.
Have really been enjoying this product.
over 2 years ago
Phone fits well, is secure at speed and easily visible. Case doesn't come into contact with the tank bag and I can still see all the dials. Pretty happy with it so far!
The mounting bracket is fragile so tighten it with care or you'll end having to glue it or using other method to fix it in place.
I used this case as an excuse to change the handlebar and the clamp and now if fits really nice in the center of the bar.
I've tested it in a 4 hour round trip mosty in rain, and it held very well. Perhaps that's why it's so big.
If waterproofing is not a must for you, there are slimmer options in the market that can fit better. Check the available space and mounting points before buying.
over 2 years ago