Sizing & Fit
Icon Airmada Dia De Los Muertos Helmet
In Mexico, the Day of the Dead is centered around one major theme: connecting to the past. Altars, more commonly called ofrendas, in homes all over the country are lovingly covered with items meant to guide, welcome and comfort spirits as they travel between the land of living and that of the dead. Ofrendas are often piled high with photos of the dearly departed, glittering candles to light their way, pungent marigolds and favorite treats like mezcal, tamales and a special sweet bread called pan de muerto. The Airmada Dia De Los Muertos Helmet features a graphic from Icon's past, newly revived for the present. In honor of all those who rode before us, the Dia De Los Muertos celebrates the spirit of riding via the rich colors and symbols of the iconic holiday it was named for.
The Icon Airmada Helmet is the natural evolution in Icon's helmet lineup. A middleweight that fights above its class, the Airmada has four shell sizes and 5 dual-density EPS liners sizes in the rider-preferred oval head form to provide a personalized fit like a well worn glove. The shield system has also been completely redesigned to give riders the best view of the road ahead. The new Rapid Release shield removal system allows you to change ICON Optics in a matter of seconds.
Note: The Airmada has a narrow fit interior. It offers more room from front to back but will have a tighter fit from side to side.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free ICON optics shield with PROLOCK shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in and riding situation
- Rapid-Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable, washable, HYDRADRY moisture-wicking interior
- Easy adjuster go-vent switch for superior air flow control
- Available in 4 shell sizes with an ICON exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- All World standard meets or exceeds the following – DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. (Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red / XS||RevZilla Item #1593333||MFR. Product #0101-12044||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1593334||MFR. Product #0101-12045||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1593335||MFR. Product #0101-12046||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1593336||MFR. Product #0101-12047||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1593337||MFR. Product #0101-12048||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1593338||MFR. Product #0101-12049||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Red / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1593339||MFR. Product #0101-12050||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Icon Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|MD||22 3/8-22 3/4||57-58|
|LG||23 1/8-23 1/2||59-60|
|2XL||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
1002 Customer Reviews
312 Questions & 611 Answers