Sizing & Fit
HJC CL-17 Arica Helmet
The HJC CL-17 Helmet hits the same safety ratings as the big boys yet comes in at hundreds less. This is a helmet designed to keep you cool. Advanced ventilation channels do most of the work but a moisture wicking interior liner is there for backup. Out of the box this helmet comes with a Pinlock-ready face shield. Adding on a Pinlock lens gives you the most fog-free riding experience out there. Shield changes are a breeze thanks to the tool-less RapidFire Shield Replacement System. Replacement shields are available in virtually every color of the transparent or metallic rainbow so you can fight the sun, match your bike or match your mindset.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell is lightweight and features superior fit and comfort by using CAD technology
- Anti-scratch Pinlock ready face shield (HJ-09) features 3D design with 95% UV protection
- Side face shield lock mechanism for an ultra-secure seal
- Pinlock-ready (Pinlock lens insert sold separately)
- RapidFire Shield Replacement System provides ultra-quick and tool-less removal and installation of the face shield
- 2-Stage face shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system for an extremely tight and secure seal
- ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) provides full front to back airflow which flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool Interior made from anti-bacterial, moisture wicking fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Integrated air deflector is included
- All CL-17 cheek pad sizes are interchangeable for a custom fit
- Meets or exceeds DOT and Snell 2015 Standards (sizes 3XL-5XL are DOT only)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Blue / XS||RevZilla Item #1246029||MFR. Product #0851-2732-03||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
HJC CL-17 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
571 Customer Reviews
132 Questions & 200 Answers