Sizing & Fit
Gerbing 12V EX Pro Jacket
The Gerbing 12V EX Pro Jacket is for the roughest and toughest riding conditions. Constructed of durable 500D Cordura combined with rip-stop materials and backed with Knox CE armor, the EX Jacket offers tons of protection but it's real strengths come from the ability to stick it to cold weather. The included removable insulated liner is electrically heated with seven Microwire zones that keep riders warm and toasty during even the coldest rides, and the Thermogauge Bluetooth device (sold separately) allows riders to easily control the temperature of their EX Jacket and Pants using their iOS or Android smartphone.
Gerbing 12 volt is the global leader in powersport wearable technology. Using an advanced interconnect system, Gerbing garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature, any speed. A combination of Microwire heating technologies in conjunction with your electrical system enable Gerbing to put heat where others can’t and makes for the world’s warmest and longest lasting 12 volt platform, specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
- Bluetooth App download is iOS and Android compatible
- Genuine Cordura 500 denier outer shell with rip-stop material in all impact areas
- Aquatex breathable waterproof G-Liner membrane in outer shell with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Removable insulated liner with seven Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), sleeves (2) and back (2)
- Knox CE approved armor at the elbows, shoulders, and CE Level 1 back protector
- Exhaust vents at the rear provide indirect venting
- Telescoping Lycra comfort cuffs with thumb holes
- Reflective panels at chest, collar, shoulders, cuffs, and back
- 8” YKK zipper for jacket / pants connection
- Pre-wired glove connections at end of sleeves (gloves sold separately)
- Thermogauge Bluetooth temperature controller sold separately
- Max heat: 135°F
- Max power consumption: 77 Watts (6.4 Amps)
Note: Heat controller and battery harness sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1036854||MFR. Product #G12F15XJ-BLK-2XLG/G1215M-JKT-202-001-10986||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1036855||MFR. Product #G12F15XJ-BLK-3XLG/G1215M-JKT-202-001-16788||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1036856||MFR. Product #G12F15XJ-BLK-LARG/G1215M-JKT-202-001-10976||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1036857||MFR. Product #G12F15XJ-BLK-MEDM/G1215M-JKT-202-001-10971||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1036858||MFR. Product #G12F15XJ-BLK-SMAL/G1215M-JKT-202-001-10966||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1036859||MFR. Product #G12F15XJ-BLK-XLRG||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1036860||MFR. Product #G12F15XJ-BLK-XSML/G1215M-JKT-202-001-11100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Gerbing Men's 7V Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
9 Customer Reviews
7 Questions & 10 Answers