DrySpec D20 Drybag Saddlebags
The DrySpec D20 saddlebag set is constructed of radio frequency-welded 22oz. vinyl that guarantees 100% waterproof performance even when submerged.
Unlike all other saddlebags, the D20’s interchangeable center strap is the core innovation that allows the bags to be so versatile. The bags mount directly to a bike with or without sideracks and can attach directly to other D-Series dry bags. Use the VELCRO® brand closures center strap for convenience, the solid nylon strap for extremely muddy conditions, or remove the center strap all together to mount the bags directly to a D28 or D38 dry bag.
Mounting the D20 saddlebags to the D28 or D38 dry bag is the ideal solution for riders who want the extra storage but are unable to mount traditional saddlebags due to high exhausts.
- Waterproofing: roll top dry bags w/ welded-seam waterproof fabric
- Modular packing mates with D28 and D38 (sold separately)
- Universal slip-lock mounting straps
- Interchangeable VELCRO® brand closures or solid nylon center straps
- Mounts with or without sideracks
- Retro reflective logo
- 40 liter capacity (20 liters each side)
- 100% waterproof radio frequency welded seams
- 17” L x 6” W x 12” H
- 22oz vinyl and coated Cordura
Note: A DrySpec Universal Exhaust Heat Shield is recommended to protect bags from hot exhaust canisters (sold separately).
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #962951||MFR. Product #DSL.D20.10000.B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey||RevZilla Item #962950||MFR. Product #DSL.D20.10000.G||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Orange||RevZilla Item #962949||MFR. Product #DSL.D20.10000.OR||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
47 Customer Reviews
33 Questions & 64 Answers