Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Denali Power Hub 2 Wiring Harness
The PowerHub2 Power Distribution Module, manufactured by Denali, allows you to safely connect up to 6 electronic devices to your motorcycle in a clean, workmanlike manner. It is CANbus compatible and includes six 15-amp rated and fused outputs, six ground posts, and a plug-and-play wiring harness for direct battery hookup. Each of the six outputs can be individually set as "always on" or "switched" on/off with the ignition of the motorcycle. Instead of attaching multiple ring terminals to your battery, use a PowerHub2! Denali designed the CANbus-safe PowerHub2 to allow simple and easy installation of electrical components. Each unit has six individually fused outputs. These are not your ordinary outputs. Simply plug the fuse in to the left or the right on the circuit board to make the accessory live all of the time or switched on/off with the bike's ignition. The entire unit is rated for 30 Amps (360 watts). Each of the six circuits can handle up to 15A (180W) each - without exceeding a total sum of 30 Amps simultaneously.
- Water-resistant, compact & durable
- Replaceable 30 amp Tyco/Bosch micro relay
- Choice between switched and constant power
- 6 circuits can handle up to 15A (180W) each
- Dimensions: 3" long x 4" wide x 1" high
- Made in the USA
- PowerHub2 fuse block
- 60" long 10 gauge wiring harness for connecting PowerHub2 to battery (includes switched "trigger" wire with Posi-tap connector)
- Self-adhesive hook and loop pad for providing a quick-release attachment method for connecting the PowerHub2 to a flat surface
- 2 ring terminals, zip ties
Note: Fuses are not included, don't forget to order mini ATM fuses!
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Denali PowerHub2 Power Distribution Wiring Harness Module||RevZilla Item #936485||MFR. Product #ELC.00.30000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The PowerHub I bought was a dud right out of the box. Really something that filled me with confidence when faced with the prospect of installing a warranty replacement. I suppose I should be thankful for that because it gave me a reason to return it to replace it with a Fuzeblocks FZ-1, which is what I use on my other bike.
What don't I like about the PowerHub?
* The circuit board is attached to the base of the caseworks with a few tiny dots of adhesive, which will fail should you need to remove any of the fuses you've installed. I know this because that's exactly what happened to me...on the very first fuse.
* The design requires that you run each accessory's wiring harness into the box through an inlet port and then into an already crowded area of the box for installation. By comparison the Twisted Throttle block or the FZ-1 both offer direct access to the connection points from the outside of the box.
* Each wire is wrapped around a screw which is then screwed down. This isn't nearly as simple and effective as the clamp method used on the Twisted Throttle and FZ-1 blocks.
* The block itself is quite a bit larger than it needs to be.
* No actual fuses are included. Why would you sell a fuse block and not actually include any fuses?
Moral of the story: Avoid this thing like the plague. Buy a FZ-1 for the same amount of money and be a much happier person.
Placed under seat where tool kit was; wired to battery and read tail light for intermittent power.
Running LED lights and USB Charger.
Should work great
over 3 years ago
All in all, great product that does what its designed to do. I would recommend this. I am actually considering one for my Miata..
Toughest part was trying to find a suitable spot on the bike to install it. No fault of Denali about that.
Would have no issue recommending to friends. As a matter of fact, I already have.