Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Motogadget m.unit Bluetooth Digital Control And Fuse Box
Imagine walking up to your bike and the electrical system just turns on automatically. You just hit your starter and go. Completely keyless.
The Motogadget m-Unit Blue is a Bluetooth-enabled digital fusebox that is a massive, massive improvement over the analog/mechanical systems of yore. Gone are the fuses and multiple multi-pin connectors. There is a row of 12 inputs on one side and a row of 10 outputs on the other; wiring up your bike couldn't be simpler. If there is ever a short or overloaded circuit, there will be a flashing LED next to your output. Correct the issue, re-cycle the m-Unit and get back on the road. This troubleshooting can be done on board the device or on your smartphone using Motogadget's m.ride app. System configurations like alarm setup and sensitivity, turn signal flash characteristics, and a diagnostic overview can all be controlled within the app.
- Complete digital control using buttons possible with 4 or 5-button operation
- Complete replacement for the fuse box
- 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off if there are faults, after the fault is rectified, the safety function is automatically reset
- Integrated alarm system that can be installed in any position.
- Integrated, digital flasher relay that is load-independent; automatic switch-off optional and can be set; m.wave mode can be selected
- Integrated hazard warning light
- Turn signal can optionally be set as a positioning light
- Integrated parking light and headlight flashing
- Lo-beam and Hi-beam (up to 200 W switched capacity) can be controlled using only one button
- Integrated, digital brake light modulator; flashing mode can be programmed
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal)
- Integrated starter relay for the starter system with solenoid (up to 30A switched capacity)
- Intelligent and configurable management/switch-off of power consuming devices so that the maximum starting energy from the battery can be used when starting the motorbike
- Integrated digital horn relay
- Two configurable additional outputs AUX1 and AUX2
- Diagnostics function for assigning inputs, outputs, the circuit switching status, short circuit diagnostics etc
- Calibration and current measurement enables faults to be detected on all lamps
Smartphone / m.ride App Features:
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy) for manipulation protection and lower smartphone and m.unit blue energy usage
- Keyless Go (the on-board electrical system is switched on when you approach the motorbike with your smartphone)
- Alarm events are sent via Bluetooth® to the App (with date, time, vehicle on the floor etc)
- Alarm system mode and sensitivity can be adjusted
- The on board voltage can be monitored in the App
- Diagnostics on all inputs and outputs; current, voltage and device temperature measurement
- Real-time audio fault messages issued via the helmet headset
- Outputs can be switched manually via smartphone (except for starter)
- Firmware updates provided anywhere via smartphone and App without removal
- Setup menu can be configured anywhere via smartphone and App without removal
- Speedometer input for comparing the vehicle mileage with m.ride can be used for vehicle management with automatic alerts for maintenance tasks, the condition of the tires, chain, brake pads, oil, operating fluids, spark plugs etc
- Logbook for recording journeys and displaying the vehicle status, alarm events and maintenance tasks
- Parking position display and Ping! for help locating the vehicle
- LIN bus connection for connecting to compatible motogadget products at a later date
- Apple iPhone and iPad running iOS 10 and higher
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S5/S5 Neo
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 10.5
- Google Pixel/ Pixel XL
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 5X
- LG G4
- LG G5
- Sony Experia Z3 Compact
- OnePlus 3/OnePlus 3T
- Huawei P9/ P9 Plus
- 101mm L x 61mm W x 28mm H (3.97" L x 2.40" W x 1.10" H)
- Fasteners: 2 x M5 stainless steel bolts (installation and ground connection), 1 x M5 screwing contact for battery Plus
- Operating voltage: 6 V - 20 V
- Operating temperature: -20°... +80°C
- Made in Germany
- 1 x input (+12 V switched) for ignition lock or m.lock
- 11 x control input (minus/switched to ground) for:
- Left turn signal
- Right turn signal
- Kill switch
- Stand switch
- LIN bus
- 10 x Outputs (+12V) for:
- Left turn signal
- Right turn signal
- m.Unit Blue
- Approx. 50cm connecting cable for battery positive terminal with 10mm² cross section
- 2 cable eyes
- 1 x M5 stainless steel bolt
- 2 x M5 stainless steel bolts with nut
- 1 x speed sensor with 2 magnets
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motogadget m-Unit Blue Digital Control And Fuse Box||RevZilla Item #1213723||MFR. Product #MG4002040||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.