Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Motogadget m.unit Bluetooth Digital Control And Fuse Box
Imagine walking up to your bike and the electrical system just turns on automatically. You just hit your starter and go. Completely keyless.
The Motogadget m-Unit Blue is a Bluetooth-enabled digital fusebox that is a massive, massive improvement over the analog/mechanical systems of yore. Gone are the fuses and multiple multi-pin connectors. There is a row of 12 inputs on one side and a row of 10 outputs on the other; wiring up your bike couldn't be simpler. If there is ever a short or overloaded circuit, there will be a flashing LED next to your output. Correct the issue, re-cycle the m-Unit and get back on the road. This troubleshooting can be done on board the device or on your smartphone using Motogadget's m.ride app. System configurations like alarm setup and sensitivity, turn signal flash characteristics, and a diagnostic overview can all be controlled within the app.
- Complete digital control using buttons possible with 4 or 5-button operation
- Complete replacement for the fuse box
- 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off if there are faults, after the fault is rectified, the safety function is automatically reset
- Integrated alarm system that can be installed in any position.
- Integrated, digital flasher relay that is load-independent; automatic switch-off optional and can be set; m.wave mode can be selected
- Integrated hazard warning light
- Turn signal can optionally be set as a positioning light
- Integrated parking light and headlight flashing
- Lo-beam and Hi-beam (up to 200 W switched capacity) can be controlled using only one button
- Integrated, digital brake light modulator; flashing mode can be programmed
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal)
- Integrated starter relay for the starter system with solenoid (up to 30A switched capacity)
- Intelligent and configurable management/switch-off of power consuming devices so that the maximum starting energy from the battery can be used when starting the motorbike
- Integrated digital horn relay
- Two configurable additional outputs AUX1 and AUX2
- Diagnostics function for assigning inputs, outputs, the circuit switching status, short circuit diagnostics etc
- Calibration and current measurement enables faults to be detected on all lamps
Smartphone / m.ride App Features:
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy) for manipulation protection and lower smartphone and m.unit blue energy usage
- Keyless Go (the on-board electrical system is switched on when you approach the motorbike with your smartphone)
- Alarm events are sent via Bluetooth® to the App (with date, time, vehicle on the floor etc)
- Alarm system mode and sensitivity can be adjusted
- The on board voltage can be monitored in the App
- Diagnostics on all inputs and outputs; current, voltage and device temperature measurement
- Real-time audio fault messages issued via the helmet headset
- Outputs can be switched manually via smartphone (except for starter)
- Firmware updates provided anywhere via smartphone and App without removal
- Setup menu can be configured anywhere via smartphone and App without removal
- Speedometer input for comparing the vehicle mileage with m.ride can be used for vehicle management with automatic alerts for maintenance tasks, the condition of the tires, chain, brake pads, oil, operating fluids, spark plugs etc
- Logbook for recording journeys and displaying the vehicle status, alarm events and maintenance tasks
- Parking position display and Ping! for help locating the vehicle
- LIN bus connection for connecting to compatible motogadget products at a later date
- Apple iPhone and iPad running iOS 10 and higher
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S5/S5 Neo
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 10.5
- Google Pixel/ Pixel XL
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 5X
- LG G4
- LG G5
- Sony Experia Z3 Compact
- OnePlus 3/OnePlus 3T
- Huawei P9/ P9 Plus
- 101mm L x 61mm W x 28mm H (3.97" L x 2.40" W x 1.10" H)
- Fasteners: 2 x M5 stainless steel bolts (installation and ground connection), 1 x M5 screwing contact for battery Plus
- Operating voltage: 6 V - 20 V
- Operating temperature: -20°... +80°C
- Made in Germany
- 1 x input (+12 V switched) for ignition lock or m.lock
- 11 x control input (minus/switched to ground) for:
- Left turn signal
- Right turn signal
- Kill switch
- Stand switch
- LIN bus
- 10 x Outputs (+12V) for:
- Left turn signal
- Right turn signal
- m.Unit Blue
- Approx. 50cm connecting cable for battery positive terminal with 10mm² cross section
- 2 cable eyes
- 1 x M5 stainless steel bolt
- 2 x M5 stainless steel bolts with nut
- 1 x speed sensor with 2 magnets
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motogadget m-Unit Blue Digital Control And Fuse Box||RevZilla Item #1213723||MFR. Product #MG4002040||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.