Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Rowe Electronics PDM60 Power Distribution Module
The PDM60 provides 6 individual circuits, with a total load handling capability of 60 Amps. The unit is designed to connect directly to a primary (12V) power source (vehicle battery), and efficiently power, protect and monitor the supply of power to your electrical/electronic devices.
You are also able to create your own custom configuration, and load it into the PDM60 using a PC/laptop via the programming dashboard and custom programming cable. You’re able to configure individual circuit amperage limits, individual circuit triggering methods, circuit delay activation and delay off settings.
The PDM60 has been built with components selected for superior power management capability, and extended service life. It’s designed with one goal in mind: to provide years and years of superior, hassle free performance. The PDM60 unit is fully encapsulated to protect against rain, dust, humidity, etc. Whether it’s Motocross, or cross-country via interstate, these units are built to last under the harshest of conditions.
- Makes adding or removing aftermarket electrical devices or electronics to your vehicle a breeze
- Offers six power circuits to handle your favorite gadgets and accessories
- Simple to install, simple to use
- Connects directly to your vehicle's battery
- Super bright LED indicators on the PDM60 keep you informed of the status of each circuit
- Eliminates the need to check and replace fuses or install relays to power high amperage applications
- Plain and simple, with the PDM60 module your bike will be better equipped
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rowe Electronics PDM60 Power Distribution Module||RevZilla Item #923996||MFR. Product #ROWE-0-3100-old/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
35 Customer Reviews
14 Questions & 21 Answers