Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Women's Travelguard Gore-Tex Pants
The replacement for the best-selling Dainese Bruce Gore-Tex Pants, the Travelguard pants are a perfect option to keep you warm and protected from the elements on those cold or wet riding days.
Excellent ergonomics and high comfort for long-haul touring: The Travelguard pants are designed to satisfy even the most demanding riders, even when facing a long journey with adverse weather and low temperatures. The Travelguard Pants offer good versatility thanks to the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane, removable thermal lining and vents along the thighs. Excellent freedom of movement is ensured by the elastic Mugello fabric insets and patented Microelastic panels on the knees. Equipped with height-adjustable rigid protectors on the knees and soft Pro-Shape guards on the hips, the Travel Guard Pants are as protective as they are versatile.
- Removable composite protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- Pro Shape soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 at sides
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX membrane
- External fabric with water-resistance treatment
- Removable thermal liner
- Air inlets on the thighs
- Quickdry fabric
- Duratex fabric
- Mugello fabric
- Waist adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Zipper at calf
- Height adjustment of knee protectors
- Reflective inserts
- 2 outside pockets
- Denoted as Dainese P. Travelguard Gore-Tex Lady in Dainese catalog
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / 38||RevZilla Item #931431||MFR. Product #2614052-631-38||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Black / 40||RevZilla Item #931432||MFR. Product #2614052-631-40||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Black / 42||RevZilla Item #931433||MFR. Product #2614052-631-42||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 7-10 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 44||RevZilla Item #931434||MFR. Product #2614052-631-44||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 46||RevZilla Item #931435||MFR. Product #2614052-631-46||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 48||RevZilla Item #931436||MFR. Product #2614052-631-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 50||RevZilla Item #931437||MFR. Product #2614052-631-50||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Black / 52||RevZilla Item #931438||MFR. Product #2614052-631-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 54||RevZilla Item #931439||MFR. Product #2614052-631-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Another complaint: they aren't too comfy in the knee area for now but I think they will pack out. (A little too tight when sitting on the bike).
I've only had and used these pants a few times but once was in a complete downpour and I didn't have a drop of wet on me afterward.
I think Dainese will be the first brand I look at when buying women's gear in the future.
I am 5'6, 124lbs and the size 42 fit me perfectly with just enough room to wear some normal pants or jeans underneath.
- Removable thermal layer. YES. Toasty warm all through a Pacific northwest winter.
- Solid knee and shin armor made me feel extra safe.
- Zipper up the back of the calf for maximum adjustability -- I like to wear my pants on the outside of my TCX Lady Classic WP boots, and these allowed me to do so with ease.
- The vent on each thigh really helped with airflow on warmer days.
- Loved the 360 zipper to attach to a Dianese Laguna Seca D-Dry jacket -- great protection from the rainy, cold weather.
- "Quick-dry", for sure! I would wear these into work soaking wet (on the exterior) and they would be perfectly dry by the time my shift was over.
- Fashion: the pants, even with the thermal layer in, did not make me feel like I couldn't wear them in public because of the bulkiness. The knees do protrude a bit if you're looking from the right angle, but overall I thought they looked badass. They're certainly noticeable as motorcycle pants, but I didn't feel like it was weird to keep them on when I'd go out for a bite after work. See photos.
- Waterproof through a very wet winter!
- The pants were certainly waterproof, however on exceptionally rainy days (downpours) the butt would occasionally seep some moisture in through the seat, even with the thermal layer in. Not enough to make my under clothes look wet, but definitely enough for me to feel a damp section of material which was less pleasant, especially on cold days.
- The removable thermal layer would often come un-snapped where it was secured at the leg when I would take off the pants. It happened so often that I gave up on re-snapping it each time (quite a hassle) and just shoved the layer back down the legs when it would come up during removal.
- Armor at the hips is just a small amount of rubbery foam -- not very protective, and no way to access the pocket to add a different hip protection.
- The grey inner layer (non-removeable) also had a lot of slack to it, which meant it would slip out underneath the hem of the pants and you would see a grey flash of material that needed to be tucked back up into the ankle. More of an aesthetic issue though.
- More reflectivity would have been great for the dark days of Seattle's winters.
Despite the cons, I still highly recommend these pants for a winter riding pant. I felt protected from cold weather and had no problems in light or moderate rain -- though heavy rain created a damp-butt sensation. The material was thick and the knee/shin protection was solid and made me feel safe. Definitely will be using these again next winter!
1 year ago
These pants are basically nice-looking moto pants with a loose gortex liner that is attached at the leg cuffs and waistband.
The pants passed the rain test, as they kept me warm and dry in a 250-mile rain ride last autumn. And, more importantly, they have an attractive fit.
I would look for a laminated-style Gortex moto pants. Good luck.