Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cortech Super 2.0 Tailbag
The Cortech Super 2.0 Tailbag is great for when you want to carry items with you but don't want to mount a bag to your tank. Constructed of durable 1680D ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard weave side pockets, the inside of the tail bag is lined with two-toned fabric. The main compartment is easy to access via its large top opening, and the inside cover flap contains an organizer pocket for those smaller items. A rain cover is included for when you want to ride in all types of weather.
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard weave side pockets with a polyester backing
- Will mount to Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags or by themselves (as shown in images)
- Removable neoprene base
- Two-tone red and black soft interior lining
- Quick-release mounting system with storage pockets for mounting straps when not in use
- Easy access, top loading main compartment
- Expandable main compartment with snap lock zippers (24L only)
- One-way zipper on main compartment with zipper garage for concealment
- Top flap internal organizer pocket
- Phoslite reflective striping and logo
- Comfortable rubberized carrying handle
- Cortech Jacquard weave shoulder strap
- Rain cover included
- 14 Liter - 13.5"L x 11"W x 6.5"D
- 24 Liter - 13.4”L x 14.2”W (18" expanded) x 7.5”D
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 14L||RevZilla Item #899557||MFR. Product #8230-0405-14||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 24L||RevZilla Item #839427||MFR. Product #8230-0405-24||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This wasn't a cheap bag so I didn't expect such a rudimentary strapping method. Something a little more sophisticated would have had me recommending this to anyone as the bag itself is brilliant, but as it stands I would not buy this product again or recommend others too simply because of the strapping method.
The plus with this bag is the expandable sides. I can fit my large laptop bag in it and with lots of room to spare. The only thing I wish cortech would do is allow holes in the zippers to put a small pad lock thru.
1 year ago
PS: I drive an 06 SV650S
If I'm out for the day and I need to just carry some water, a snack, spare top and a camera, this bag is just the thing. Very good quality build and materials and sharp looking.
It straps neatly to my Bang Fabrication rack, in less than 30 seconds (after a little practice).
I cannot quite imagine how I'd fit 14L of anything into this bag. It's external displacement 'might' be 14L at a stretch, but its storage capacity seems less than a third of that. I might be wrong but I tried to visualize fitting 14 liter bottles into it and it just did not add up at all.
I only needed a small tail bag though, and it does everything I ask of it - and it is a great quality item.
The mounting straps are quite long and have a buckle at one end with a loop at the other. they are intended to be fastened to the bike using these straps. There are 4 corresponding buckles at the corners of the bag. On my 2007 Monster 695 I wanted to strap it around the seat in a way that would still allow me to remove the seat with the bag attached. Since the straps all had buckles on one side, I had to do some cutting on the straps. I'm only using two straps now, but they have buckles at each end and are much shorter. It hugs the seat snugly and with the anti-slip material on the pad below the bag I have no worries about it moving. I can also quickly remove the bag by unsnapping the four buckles and then re-attach just as easliy.
As you can see from the pictures the bag is almost too wide for the seat, but works great.
over 2 years ago