Sizing & Fit
Cortech Latigo 2 RR Gloves
The Cortech Latigo 2 Road Race Gloves are great for the road and the race track. The leather outer is doubled up on the palm with TPU molded knuckle protection and long gauntlet cuff. Rubber padding inserts in the palm and wrist help increase comfort, reduce shock and add protection and pre-curved palm and fingers combine with finger expansion panels to help reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity. The Cortech Latigo 2 RR Gloves are a great value for the rider who demands more from their gloves.
- Grade-A leather backhand and gauntlet with perforated leather forchettes
- Supple, abrasion-resistant leather palm
- Double-layer leather and rubberized padding in the fingers and thumbs
- Silicon printed, anti-slip throttle guard
- Rubber padding inserts in the palm and wrist help increase comfort, reduce shock and add protection
- TPU molded polyurethane knuckle
- Pre-curved palm and fingers combine with finger expansion panels to help reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- VELCRO® brand wrist strap and cuff closures
- TPR protective gauntlet cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Red/White||RevZilla Item #1020231||MFR. Product #8391020106||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Cortech Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With your dominant hand open and extended, measure across the widest part of your palm, not including your thumb.
Sizing & Fit
39 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 2 Answers