Arai Vector 2 Blaze Helmet (2XL)
Item: P647327 SKU:
Save $259.96 40%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Arai Vector 2 Blaze Helmet
The Arai Vector 2 Helmet is the successor to Arai's hugely popular Vector model. Features for the Arai Vector 2 Helmet include an SAI face shield which provides a wider field of vision. A replaceable interior liner has been modified to improve air flow around the head and to provide a more comfortable fit eliminating pressure points. The ventilation system has been revamped with a larger size switch and larger rear duct which will create 50% more vacuum. The Arai Vector 2 has been created for the rider who doesn't need bells and whistles, but still demands a finely crafted and protective helmet.
- Complex Laminate Construction (CLC) shell that combines excellent shell integrity with light weight
Arai's exclusive multi-density, single piece hybrid EPS liner
- Arai's multi-density EPS liner is like no other, comprised of up to 5 different densities in some models which is molded into a single piece
- The single-piece hybrid liner and its unique benefit: the direct-fused contact area that each EPS call shares with its neighboring cells creates a mutual support - as one cell is crushed under impact, the surrounding cells assist with the energy absorption. (Liner pieces that are simply fitted or glued together cannot rely on such a high-level support bond.)
- ACF-2 front intake vent has an oversized intake opening for better airflow, and a sliding-door mechanism to more completely close it
- Brow Vent Face Shield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Extreme peripheral view - same wider field of side to side visibility as the Corsair V racing helmet (an additional 5mm on each side when compared to to previous Vector model)
- Tuned rear vent/wing - Air inlets provide improved interior ventilation and heat removal
- Hyper-Ridge band - newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and lower center of gravity for a lightweight feeling.
- Larger side exhaust ports to increase airflow and minimize noise
- Dual pivot chin vent to direct air to the rider or the shield for de-misting
- Reinforced shell ridges with integrated side exhaust vents
- Larger bottom opening for easier on and off
- Removable/replaceable cheek pads with 5mm peel-away layer
- 5mm peel away temple pads
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT standards
Note: Frost indicates a Matte finish. Helmet ships with face shield without Pinlock pins.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White Frost / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1561281||MFR. Product #820345||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Arai Helmet Sizing
|2XS||51 - 52|
|XS||53 - 54|
|SM||55 - 56|
|MD||57 - 58|
|LG||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
|3XL||65 - 66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
151 Customer Reviews
35 Questions & 63 Answers