Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Jacket
All-weather over any terrain. The Yokohama Drystar was designed to be rugged, versatile and stylish. Using multiple materials on the laminated poly-textile chassis allows for high abrasion and tear resistance without excess stiffness or weight. Zippered air intakes increase adaptability, while the Drystar membrane ensures you stay comfortable and dry. For your next adventure, you’ll want the Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Jacket at your back.
- Multi-material, laminated poly-textile chassis construction for superior levels of abrasion and tear resistance and weather performance
- Ventilation system features large zippered air intakes on chest and arms, with air exhausts on the back for cooling performance which can be adapted according to climate
- Removable CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors for superb impact protection
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Front, deep waterproof pockets provide safe and secure storage
- Pockets incorporate seal closing waterproof zippers and zipper garages for peace-of-mind closure
- Internal waterproof wallet/document pocket
- Multiple fit and volume adjusters on sleeves, waist and sleeves provide personalized fit and help keep protection in place
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates
- Liner jacket includes mesh collar for comfort
- High collar construction with soft textile finish and 3D mesh interior for excellent comfort and weather protection for the neck
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
- Reflective detailing on front, back and sleeves improves rider visibility
- Graphic detailing on front, sleeves and back
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1242522||MFR. Product #3206017-10-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1242523||MFR. Product #3206017-10-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1242524||MFR. Product #3206017-10-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1242525||MFR. Product #3206017-10-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1242526||MFR. Product #3206017-10-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1242527||MFR. Product #3206017-10-3X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1242528||MFR. Product #3206017-10-4X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Dark Grey/Black/Red||RevZilla Item #1242561||MFR. Product #3206017-1018-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Dark Grey/Black/Red||RevZilla Item #1242562||MFR. Product #3206017-1018-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Dark Grey/Black/Red||RevZilla Item #1242563||MFR. Product #3206017-1018-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL / Dark Grey/Black/Red||RevZilla Item #1242564||MFR. Product #3206017-1018-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Dark Grey/Black/Red||RevZilla Item #1242565||MFR. Product #3206017-1018-2X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Dark Grey/Black/Red||RevZilla Item #1242566||MFR. Product #3206017-1018-3X||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 4XL / Dark Grey/Black/Red||RevZilla Item #1242567||MFR. Product #3206017-1018-4X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 1 Answers