Alpinestars Valparaiso 2 Drystar Jacket
For the all weather touring rider who does not want to sacrifice on protection, the Alpinestars Valparaiso Drystar Jacket comes complete with CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors and is prepared to accept Nucleon armor in the back and chest. Ergonomic appointments such as accordion stretch at the elbows, multiple points of adjustability on the sleeves and waist, waterproof front pockets and a large rear utility pocket provide miles of touring comfort and convenience without disrupting the lean, utilitarian aesthetic. The Jet Ventilation System, removable thermal liner and Drystar waterproof destination liner make the Alpinestars Valparaiso Jacket the ultimate excursion companion, especially when paired with the corresponding Valparaiso 2 Pants.
- Slim / Athletic
- Multifabric shell construction
- Removable, wearable, waterproof and breathable Drystar liner
- Removable thermal liner
- Jet Ventilation System large zippered air intakes on chest for cooling performance
- Front waterproof pockets
- Convenient storage options with 2 front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket
- Waist adjustment belt
- Multiple fit and volume adjusters
- Waterproof zippered sleeves and rear air intakes
- Accordion stretch inserts on elbows
- Removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Reflective detailing on front back and sleeves
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Zippered collar expansion
- Magnet collar flap hanger
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / SM||RevZilla Item #1157748||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3204016-131-S||AvailabilityCloseout: This product is no longer available|
Alpinestars Men's Textile Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.