Alpinestars Stella Hyper Drystar Pants
From commute to tour, the Alpinestars Hyper Drystar Pants were built to navigate 3-season cold weather, wet or dry rides in perfect comfort. Multi-panel construction keeps durability up and bulk down, Drystar keeps the water out, and a removable thermal lining and zippered thigh vents allow you to control temperature to adjust to changing conditions.
- Specially developed for an optimized women’s fit
- Multi-panel, multi material construction featuring a PU-coated 450D poly-fabric main shell and 600D dobby reinforcement
- CE certified knee protectors
- Drystar 100% waterproof and breathable membrane
- Pre-curved legs for comfort with stretch panels on crotch and knee, plus an extensive stretch panel on rear yoke
- Removable 100g thermal lining
- Full-circumference waist pants-to-textile jacket zipper
- Zippered thigh vents which allow for personalized and adjustable levels of airflow
- Reflective details on lower
- Pocket for optional hip protection (sold separately)
- Hook and loop grip waist and leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions
- Waist incorporates 3D mesh interior for comfort
- Deep zippered side pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1242647||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3234718-10-2X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Women's Textile Pant Sizing
|Alpha||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Rider Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
What size dress do you wear?