Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars J-8 Shoes
Alpinestars J-8 Shoes
Street bike protection, designer sneaker style. The Alpinestars J8 Riding Shoes are constructed of full grain leather, microfiber and mesh, for the perfect combination of summer weather riding comfort, durability, and good looks. An internal toe box and reinforced heel counter offer light duty riding protection perfect for bombing around town on your bike in the summertime, and that’s just what the Alpinestars J 8 Riding Shoes were designed to do.
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining full grain leather and mesh for optimized comfort, durability, breathability and looks
- Upper tongue and eyelets constructed from microfiber for enhanced comfort and durability
- Highly breathable 3D mesh lining on collar and lower tongue for improved comfort and breathability
- Lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit
- Perforated padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep
- Advanced rubber compound cup sole molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement layered under the upper for more ergonomic design
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 10.5 / Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1197199||MFR. Product #2512617-155-105||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Once I got the right size, I then took them for a 200 mile round trip to test them out. My first reaction was that while moving on the bike the shoes circulated air through them very well. The soles of the shoe seemed to grip the floorboards very well and would stick solid to the ground when at a stop. After this trip there was no noticeable wear on the shoes. I did notice though that the top of the shoe felt very thin when shifting. I just re-positioned my foot so it hit a more solid part as opposed to the tip of my toe. My feeling here is that they could have made the spot where you would shift a little more solid or padded for comfort and protection. The ankle feels decent and is very comfortable and seems to offer similar or better protection to my Redwings 875 when both are fully laced. I got these to wear on very hot days instead of my boots and I am happy with them overall. I would say the protection is decent on the sole and OK to good in the ankle but lacks on the toe area, but for "motorcycle sneakers" I did not expect a high level of protection, but something better than riding in my nikes. Also these seem to be lighter as well.
I would recommend these to someone looking for a hot weather riding shoe that would offer a bit better protection than normal sneakers and better soles for grip and road wear. Between the basic protection, light weight, and comfort I would buy these again.
1 year ago
1 year ago