Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Gunner Waterproof Jacket
The perfect sport jacket for those colder and wetter days of the year, the Alpinestars Gunner Waterproof Jacket has a sport cut for a dynamic fit in the riding position and a waterproof shell to keep you dry. With the added convenience of a removable thermal lining, the Alpinestars WP Gunner Jacket is highly versatile and comfortable, in varying weather conditions.
- 600D fabric with PU coating and water repelling treatment
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- CE protectors on elbows and shoulders
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Polyfabric comfort edge around the neck and cuffs
- 2 zippered front air intake vents to maximize ventilation
- Back air exhaust vent for additional airflow
- Sleeve volume adjusters on biceps for a personalized fit
- Lower back extended and reinforced to protect lower back and kidneys in riding position
- Pre-curved sleeves for increased comfort in riding position
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures cuff with gussets
- VELCRO® brand closures waist adjuster
- 2 external zipped hand pockets
- Internal wallet pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #973418||MFR. Product #3206815-10-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
97 Customer Reviews
21 Questions & 65 Answers