Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars Equinox OutDry Gloves
Alpinestars Equinox OutDry Gloves
When others’ riding season is winding down, diehard riders are gearing up. The Alpinestars Equinox Gloves are constructed with an OutDry waterproof membrane heat-bonded to their outer shell and Primaloft high-efficiency insulation to take you as deep into the winter weather as you dare to go.
- Multi-panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand, with leather on palm and thumb
- Heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction OutDry, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers for lighter, improved fit and greater dexterity and comfort
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
- Primaloft 100g and 80gr insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Primaloft's advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating from cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance
- Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones
- PU-coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on controls
- Over-molded polymer knuckle protector for class-leading protection
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices
- Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips to increase flexibility and fit, reducing rider fatigue
- Third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide
- Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear and face shield
- Long, gauntlet cuff construction with hook-and-loop grip closure helps seal out elements and provides additional coverage
- Reflective print to increase rider visibility
- CE certified level 1
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1241909||MFR. Product #3525318-10-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1241910||MFR. Product #3525318-10-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1241911||MFR. Product #3525318-10-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1241912||MFR. Product #3525318-10-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1241913||MFR. Product #3525318-10-2X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1241914||MFR. Product #3525318-10-3X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have used them on a 1.5 hour in 50deg light to moderate rain and my hands stayed dry and comfortable. I have also used them on a half hour ride with heavy rain and all was dry when I got to work.
Good to about 40 deg where I did feel the finger as cool but not cold after 30 minutes. At 31deg with a liner I got about 35-45 minutes around 50 till my fingers were freezing.
So far I would give them a 5 star but after both my rain rides I found that the gloves would become moist on the inside after sitting for a few hours while the outside was drying. So I had to dry them with a fan while I was at work so the inside would not be damp on the way home. Not what I expected for a $150 brand new glove design. I would have expected the outside to still be wet after a ride but not that it would soak through after a few hours. I don't know if the same thing would happen after riding for 3 hours or not.
I would buy them again since I am either riding to work and sitting for several hours or riding a 5 hours circle then stopping for the day.
2 months ago