Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Caliber Jacket
The Alpinestars Caliber Jacket is an anomaly that is both subdued and boisterous. SoCal Alpinestars sport bike styling executed in a muted tone creates a jacket that looks at home on an Italian sport bike or classic cafe racer. Premium leather with accordion leather stretch inserts provide both abrasion resistance and freedom of movement. Stretch panels on the sleeves and chest keep the jacket snug without feeling constrained. Embossed logos and direct print graphic details are apparent, but not overly loud. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders protect against impacts. Slip in back and chest armor inserts (sold separately) to complete the impact protection. The overall outcome of the Alpinestars Caliber Jacket is sporty styling that hides it technical prowess.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0 – 1.2mm bovine leather
- Strategically positioned stretch panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and feel
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on waist, elbow and rear shoulder afford high levels of movement
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket for practicality
- Embossed logos and direct print graphic details
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
- Localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for rider comfort
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
- Hook and loop grip cuff adjuster
- Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users
- Mesh lining for breathability
- Removable thermal liner for versatility
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage
- Chest pad and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Level 1 CE-certified GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors
- External Dynamic Friction Shields (DFS) shoulder slider for high levels of abrasion resistance
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 48 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1727626||MFR. Product #3107319-80-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 50 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1727627||MFR. Product #3107319-80-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 52 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1727628||MFR. Product #3107319-80-52||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 54 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1727629||MFR. Product #3107319-80-54||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 56 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1727630||MFR. Product #3107319-80-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 58 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1727631||MFR. Product #3107319-80-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 60 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1727632||MFR. Product #3107319-80-60||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers