Sizing & Fit
AGV AX-8 DS EVO Helmet
The AGV AX-8 DS EVO Helmet has taken one of the most high-end and lightweight dualsport helmets on the market (AX-8 DS) and has made some significant upgrades. Additional technical features like the visor and visor mechanism, a chin air vent that can be opened, and an open-able supplementary vent on the top of the AGV AX-8 EVO guarantees all the performance and comfort of a road model.
The AX-DS EVO features internal padding with increased thickness for improved comfort and greater stability. The shape for the outer shell in the chin area combined with a wider and softer base edge compared to the previous model reduces interference with any back protector used and decreases risks of impact traumas, thanks to its shock-absorber function.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass shell construction
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) funnels air though channels in the outer shell
- Flat dual face shield in non-scratch, antifog polycarbonate
- Dry-Lex internal padding with sanitized treatment
- Removable and washable cheek pads and internal lining
- Outer aluminum peak screws
- 3 shell sizes
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #830764||MFR. Product #101152H0-005-XS/7611O4C0-002-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
127 Customer Reviews
47 Questions & 100 Answers